Hypnoser All Natural Weighted Cooling Blanket
Last updated date: March 14, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Cooling Blankets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Cooling Blanket you should buy.
Update as March 14, 2022:
Checkout The Best Cooling Blankets for a detailed review of all the top cooling blankets.
If you're searching for a natural sleep solution, this high-quality cooling blanket is the answer. It's made from 100% cotton and weighted to give you the sensation that you're being hugged. The stitching is durable, which means you'll even be able to clean the blanket in the washing machine.
In our analysis of 16 expert reviews, the Hypnoser All Natural Weighted Cooling Blanket placed 7th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Cotton. RENEW YOUR LIFE: Hypnoser’s all-natural heavy blanket provides the warmth and comfort of a gentle hug. Helps you fall asleep faster. Sleep soundly throughout the night and wake up feeling renewed! EVEN NON-LEAKING TECHNOLOGY: Our Ultra-Premium, Luxury Design and Precision Computer Programmed sewing method means every heavy blankets are made to perfection. Smaller diamond pockets (only 5 x 5 inches) make the glass beads evenly distribute over your body for optimal mental and physical well-being and keeps the fillers noise-free unlike many of others. The Diamond sewn design brings luxury and style to another level. CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE & WEIGHT :Measuring 60″x80″ & weighing 20 LBs. Choosing the suitable weight would make the most of this blanket. A 20 lb heavy blanket is for 190-230 lbs individuals. Due to its weight, it’s not necessary to choose an oversized blanket. We recommend the 60”x80” for Queen Size beds, 78”x85” for King sized beds. EASY-CARE: Our Hypnoser heavy blanket is double lined and stitched. The inner weigbted blanket is best washed bv hand. Similar colours onlv Lay flat to dry. Cool iron if needed. Dry cleaning acceptable. A Hypnoser removable duvet cover (sold separately) is highly recommended for easier cleaning. AFTER-SALE SERVICE: We stand behind our product so if you are not happy with the product for any reason at all, we have a 30 day money back. Three year after-sale service: provide free mending (not include shipping label) We’re available to answer your questions, 24/7, and are always happy to hear from you, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us!
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Cooling Blankets
Is there anything worse than waking up in the middle of the night because you’re too hot? Not only does the temperature disrupt your sleep, but it can also stop you from dozing back off. Whether you live in a warm climate or are just a warm sleeper, being hot and sweaty at night is uncomfortable. However, for many people, the solution is not as simple as taking off their blankets. Being covered while sleeping offers a sense of coziness and comfort that many people need in order to relax.
The solution is a cooling blanket. This is a kind of blanket that is designed to help people regulate body temperature. They are made from a lightweight material that is highly breathable so that warm air can be released, instead of staying trapped inside near your body. While you’re having a deep sleep, your body actually stops thermoregulating. So, if you become too hot, your body will not be able to cool down unless you wake up. With a cooling blanket, however, the warm air can flow through the blanket, helping you maintain a comfortable body temperature.
When selecting a cooling blanket, the most important thing to note is what material it is made out of. Always opt for a breathable fabric. Woven cotton is a good option as it has a light and airy feel that doesn’t trap in heat. Linen, which is made from the flax plant, is a highly breathable fabric that is durable. It actually gets softer with each wash. Silk, while not common in blankets, has the ability to adjust to your temperature. It can help cool you down when you’re feeling hot. Synthetic options like polyester are fairly common as they are lightweight, cost-effective and easy to clean. Bamboo is another option you’ll see on the market. It’s cool to the touch and is good at retaining coolness as well.
The Cooling Blanket Buying Guide
- When buying a cooling blanket, opt for a breathable material that enables air to flow through, such as cotton, bamboo, microfiber, linen or silk. In addition to the actual material, be sure to consider how tight the weave is. Ideally, a waffle weave is best in a cooling blanket because it allows more air to freely move in and out of the blanket. This makes sure heat doesn’t get trapped inside.
- Durability is a major factor for many shoppers, as you don’t want your cooling blanket to fall apart after a few washes. Look for blankets that are well constructed with strong stitching. Most natural fabrics can stand up to years of washing. Linen is especially durable, lasting around 10 years in most cases. Plus, it gets softer after every wash.
- If you are a warm sleeper, it’s likely you sweat in your sleep, even with a cooling blanket on. As a result, it’s important to wash your cooling blanket frequently to ward off any bacterial growth or unpleasant odors. Blankets made from synthetic or polyester can go in the washer and dryer. Those that are made from cotton, linen or bamboo can also go in the washer and dryer, but you may get better results by letting them air dry instead. Keep in mind that it’s important to follow the manufacturer’s instructions carefully.
- Cooling blankets are available in different sizes. You can find one that matches your bed size, such as a double or queen, or look for an individually sized one for yourself.
- If you want the cooling effect but also like the feeling of weight for comfort, consider getting a weighted cooling blanket. These are filled with small glass beads for added weight but don’t cause you to get hot and sweaty at night.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide