HYLONE Swivel Breathable Mesh Office Stool
Last updated date: February 2, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Office Stools and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Office Stool you should buy.
Update as February 2, 2023:
Checkout The Best Office Stool for a detailed review of all the top office stools.
If you're searching for an office stool that can be customized to meet your needs, this model is your best bet. It features an adjustable foot ring and can be set to any height between 21.4 inches and 29.1 inches. Even the arm rests fold upward and out of the way, should you wish to use the stool without them.
In our analysis of 7 expert reviews, the HYLONE Swivel Breathable Mesh Office Stool placed 2nd when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Flip-up Arms: Contoured padded arm pads are easy to get cozy, take pressure off your shoulders and neck; Flip up arms design makes your body closer to the desk, ensuring a good sitting posture. Let this ergonomic, high-back drafting chair bring your workday to new heights. Adjustable Foot Ring: This tall swivel drafting chair has a height-adjustable footrest, which is ideal at standing desks, sit-to-stand desks, and bar tables; It also helps you move your feet more often and reduce pressure on the back of your legs. Fully Adjustable: BIFMA-Tested lift and tilt-tension mechanism allows you to adjust height, seat tilt, and tilt tension; Ergonomic designed back and built-in lumbar support fit your body curve well and offer good protection for your spine and waist. Quality Materials: 1.The breathable mesh back allows air to circulate, offers cool comfort all day long; 2.Waterfall edge seat relieves pressure and promote blood flow to your legs; 3.Nylon dual-wheel casters offers great stability and mobility. Built for Comfort: Let this ergonomic, high-back drafting chair bring your workday to new heights. We insist on fabulous materials and high-end craftsmanship. Every drafting stool we sell comes with a 1-year guaranteed warranty
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Office Stools
The office stool is a great option for those who find a regular office chair too restricting or painful. An office stool can be backless or with back support. Some even come with armrests. They are height adjustable and are typically designed to rotate your pelvis forward. Backless office stools are a good option if you want to work on your muscle activation, as they help you engage your back and core to sit up straight. Wheeled office stools also prevent slouching, since if you lean too far forward the stool may move out from under you.
Office stools are useful in tight spaces or in areas where you need increased mobility. For example, you’ll see office stools in doctor’s and dentist’s offices so that the professionals can easily move between their computer and the patients. It’s also helpful in service-based businesses such as hairdressers or mechanic’s garages. If you want to have flexible seating that is comfortable and mobile but you don’t have space for a desk chair, then an office stool is your best bet.
Experts recommend using the office stool in intervals instead of sitting on it for long periods of time. It’s important to have your thighs and core at a 70-degree angle and your legs apart for the best balance. Your back should be at a 90-degree angle from the ground.
The Office Stool Buying Guide
- Be sure to check the vertical height range adjustment on the office stool. It should be flexible so that you can use it with multiple desk spaces and in different areas.
- If you’re looking for a sit-to-stand option, it’s important to check stability features so that the stool won’t slip out from under you. The office stool should have a wide, heavy base that counterbalances your body. It should also have a flexible core that lets you rock, tilt and lean.
- For many workplaces, mobility is key. Check to see whether the office stool has a 360-degree swivel so you can fully rotate. The wheels and casters need to be durable and smooth so you can easily roll from one workstation to another.
- Check the load capacity of the stool to ensure that it can accommodate you. Most office stools have a load capacity of between 250 to 300 pounds.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide