Hykolity 5-Light Champagne Bubbled Glass Modern Chandelier
Last updated date: October 6, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Modern Chandeliers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Modern Chandelier you should buy.
Update as October 6, 2021:
Checkout The Best Modern Chandelier for a detailed review of all the top modern chandeliers.
Create the ideal atmosphere in your space by dimming this modern chandelier. It can be hung in a kitchen, dining room, hallway or business space. The chandelier comes with all mounting hardware and easy-to-understand instructions.
In our analysis, the Hykolity Hykolity 5-Light Champagne Bubbled Glass Modern Chandelier placed 6th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
HIGH PERFORMANCE: This 5-pendants integrated LED light has premium bubble glass with a chrome finish, CRI 90+, 30W(180 watt equivalent), 2250 Lumens. Inside the chandelier hanging light has 4000K LED chips offering a neutral white light. DIMMABLE: 5%-100% dimming range, the led vanity lights compatible with most household triac LED dimmers for smooth and flicker-free operation. WIDE APPLICATION: This pendant light perfect for dinning room, living room, kitchen island, corridor, cafe bar, club, restaurant, hallways and more. EASY INSTALL: Our crystal ceiling hanging fixture comes with all mounting hardware for quick and easy installation. 5 YEAR WARRANTY: Our after-sales team is based in the USA, offering high quality products at affordable prices backed by 5 year warranty and professional after-sales support.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Modern Chandeliers
Decorating your space is about more than just making things look good — it’s also about style and function. When you are choosing the pieces for your space, such as lighting fixtures, you can use them as a way to explore and express your personal style. Not only that, many décor pieces, such as chandeliers, also have a specific function. After all, how will you see your incredible décor if there is no light?
There are many different decorating styles, but a popular one that is found in homes large and small is modernism. What does modern décor look like? There are a few characteristics that most modern pieces have. If you’re looking for a modern chandelier, you’ll likely find that the style is rooted in German and Scandinavian architecture. Modern pieces are highly simple and unadorned. They have clean lines, few embellishments, and are focused on function.
Most modern pieces have a strong emphasis on straight horizontal or vertical lines. While some pieces also have curves, they are few and far between. Many modern chandeliers use materials like metals, leather, natural fibers and wood — all natural elements. In addition, modernism uses a lot of reflective surfaces, such as glass, chrome or steel, which is common in modern chandeliers.
The color palette of modern pieces is typically neutral, focusing on blacks, whites and grays. Some modern pieces also incorporate natural colors like brown, yellow and green, but they are typically muted. Modern chandeliers aren’t overly fussy; they typically have a unique but neutral appearance.
The Modern Chandelier Buying Guide
- One of the most important tips for buying a modern chandelier is making sure it is right for the space. Chandeliers are typically hung in entrance foyers and dining rooms, but they can also go in bedrooms or living rooms. The size of the room will dictate the size of the chandelier. If you have a spacious room, going with a small chandelier will make it look even smaller. However, a small room with a massive chandelier will feel engulfed by the piece.
- The height of the ceiling will affect how high you hang the chandelier. This is especially important if the chandelier has bare bulbs. If they hang too low, they will cause a lot of glare and will be difficult to look at. However, be sure not to hang the chandelier too high or it will look smaller than it is.
- A modern chandelier is typically made with metal materials, but it’s important to make sure that those materials work with the other pieces in your room. For example, consider the color of paint on the walls, the texture of the couches or rugs and the material of the tables and chairs. You want the material of the chandelier to complement the other materials. Consider things like color, texture, weight and reflectivity.
- How much light do you need in the room? Take a look at the number of bulbs on the chandelier, which can range from four to 12 and beyond. The number of bulbs, as well as the type of bulbs, will affect the amount of light as well as the quality of light you get from the modern chandelier.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide