Hydro Flask Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Water Bottle, 32-Ounce
Last updated: October 12, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Stainless Steel Water Bottles and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Stainless Steel Water Bottle you should buy.
Available in 17 fun colors, this Hydro Flask is a no-brainer. It's made using a stain-resistant stainless steel and is vacuum insulated to keep drinks cold for a full 24-hours. The cap is completely leakproof and features a built-in handle for carrying to school, work or the practice field.In our analysis of 27 expert reviews, the Hydro Flask Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Water Bottle, 32-Ounce placed 5th when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
A new look for the new decade. Redesigned Wide Mouth Hydro Flasks feature sleek stainless steel collars, to match the look of the standard mouth necks. Don’t be afraid to send your water bottle through the dishwasher, new Hydro Flask bottles are now dishwasher safe with the new powder coating. Take this insulated water bottle with you to the gym, the office, or in your camping gear, it’ll keep cold liquids chilled for up to 24 hours and hot liquids hot for up to 12 hours. It’s large enough to hold water for the day, yet it fits easily into a backpack or side pocket. This metal water bottle is made with 18/8 stainless steel to keep your favorite drinks from leaving any leftover flavors or odors. Wherever you take this stainless steel water bottle, count on Hydro Flask’s Flex Lid to keep your contents safe from spills and leakage. The Flex Lid has a water bottle handle on it, so you can carry it easily with one hand. Count on Hydro Flask for hydration on any adventure. This leak-proof water bottle is backed by a manufacturer’s lifetime warranty.
Stainless Steel Water Bottle Rankings
Staying hydrated throughout the day is important, especially in warmer weather. But if you’re buying lots of bottled water to increase your daily hydration, it can become expensive, and all that plastic waste from used water bottles is bad for the environment.
A stainless-steel water bottle insulates your water to keep it cold for hours. Plus, it saves you money, since you can refill the bottle with tap water or filtered water and avoid paying money for bottled water. You can take it with you to the office or gym and refill it from a sink or water cooler.
There are a few things to consider if you’re in the market for a new water bottle. In addition to seeking out water bottles made of stainless steel, also look for double-walled insulation, so you’ll get that additional layer of temperature protection. Also consider the lid design. If you plan to toss your bottle in your bag, you’ll want one that won’t leak when upended.
- The best thing about stainless steel is that it keeps your water cool without affecting the taste and odor of the liquid inside.
- The lid plays an important role in the drinking experience. A lid with a built-in straw can be convenient, but not everyone likes the experience of drinking through a straw. Some lids twist off completely, while others keep the lid attached to the bottle so it won’t get misplaced.
- Stainless steel has great chilling properties, but also look for double-wall insulation. If you can find a bottle that provides vacuum-sealing, you’ll get even better protection for your internal contents. This will keep your cold beverages cool and your hot beverages warm.
- Some water bottles are powder coated. This prevents a bottle from having a slippery grip.
- Often, stainless-steel water bottles come in various sizes. Consider how much liquid you’ll want to tote along with you. If your bottle keeps your beverage cold for hours, you could find that a larger bottle gets you through most of the workday.
- If you like to include ice in your bottle, make sure the top opening is large enough to slide ice inside.