HYDRO CELL Stainless Steel Reusable Water Bottle With Straw
Last updated date: November 12, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Reusable Water Bottles and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Reusable Water Bottle you should buy.
Editor's Note May 28, 2020:
Checkout The Best Reusable Water Bottle for a detailed review of all the top reusable water bottles.
The HYDRO CELL Stainless Steel Water Bottle won't rust, thanks to its 8/8 stainless steel construction. The company also added an outer anti-slip layer that benefits active users by allowing them to keep their grip while working out. We like that the sports cap with straw was designed with exercise enthusiasts in mind.
In our analysis of 67 expert reviews, the HYDRO CELL HYDRO CELL Stainless Steel Water Bottle with Straw placed 4th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The Hydro Cell water bottle is designed for the most adventurous outdoor activities and styled to be the perfect urban companion as well. This bottle has been put to the test and designed for the most avid sports enthusiasts. Whether you are camping, hiking, kayaking, or rock climbing the Hydro Cell is designed to be the ultimate necessity in hydration. This bottle has been innovated and revolutionized over many generations and is the now the pinnacle of outdoor and urban hydration solutions. No matter where your journey leads make sure you have the high performing Hydro Cell with you. Hydro Cell Water Bottle 32 oz Stainless Steel Vacuum Sealed Leak Proof Sweat Proof Best Men Vacuum Sealed Technology The proprietary ThermoCell technology has revolutionized the Hydro Cell water bottle and now stands as the benchmark for bottle insulation. Our research and development team has ensured every bottle has the highest performing vacuum seal technology to ensure liquids stay hot and cold. Gone are the days of leaky bottles and lukewarm drinks. Be confident your beverages are locked in from external conditions and remain fresh until consumed. Read more Women Water Bottle Dog Hydro Cell Water Stainless Steel 22 oz 18/8 Pro Grade Stainless Steel The Hydro Cell uses the highest grade 18/8 stainless steel. Our manufacturing team has developed steel production techniques that increases resistance to corrosion, chemicals and atmospheric elements. With several generations of steel composition testing our current stainless blend provides top level resistance to oxidation and decomposition. The powder coating provides a smooth, but sturdy experience that provides a genuine feel not found anywhere else. The Hydro Cell technology is the touchstone in grip conscious and slip resistant bottle solutions. Never question the quality of your beverage and make sure it is contained in the Hydro Cell. Water Bottle Hydration Leak Proof Sweat Proof 22 oz Beach Summer Hot Cold Condensation Free, Double Walled Design The Hydro Cell double walled design provides a sweat proof experience every time. The double wall design creates a buffer zone from the internal contents of the bottle and the outside world. This means drinks stay ice cold in hot environments and vice versa. Do not allow condensation to soak your clothes, travel gear and desk tops. The sweat proof design makes sure your liquids stay in the bottle, not on the outside. There is no substitute for the double walled design when it comes to meeting all your hydration and bottling needs. Highest Quality Standard Summer Beach Hot California Heat Bottle Water Stainless Steel Best Bottle Hydro Air Tight Water Bottle Snow Winter Hydro Cell Stainless Steel Vacuum Sealed Best Sweat Proof Wide Mouth Water Bottle Flask Canteen Stainless Steel Wide Mouth Sport Lid Straw Summer Sun Beach Mountain Sky Hike Stud Man Strong Water Bottle Stainless Steel Best Top of the Mountain GripTech Innovation The GripTech powder coating fabrication is the pinnacle of water bottle innovation and has become a Hydro Cell gold standard. The anti-slip layer ensures you hang on to your bottle during the toughest activities. Best Practice Guaranty The Hydro Cell water bottle has been in a constant state of innovation over several generations. The product has withstood the toughest conditions in different environments and countries all over the world. Manufacture Excellence The Hydro Cell is unrivaled in quality and the brand is committed to purity in base materials and production standards. When it comes to the liquids you put in your body do not settle for anything but the best. BPA Free The stainless-steel construct allows humans to avoid the BPA (Bisphenol A) that is prevalent in so many plastic bottles today. The Hydro Cell insures you avoid the polymers, plasticizers and other synthetic elements found in other bottles. The Pinnacle of Hydration The Hydro Cell offers a sharp and contemporary design for those who are constantly on the go in today's busy world. Whether you are putting in long hours for that next midterm or racing to beat the clock at office the Hydro Cell ensures you stay hydrated to meet the daily demands of urban living. The Hydro Cell design insures your liquids stay hot or cold so you can stay focused on the task at hand. With a truly simple and unique design the bottle is the great fit for people from all demographics.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Reusable Water Bottles
Did you know that it can take up to 500 years for plastic water bottles to decompose after being dumped in a landfill? Instead of purchasing these disposable plastic bottles, consider helping the environment out by utilizing reusable water bottles. While you shop for a model that best suits your lifestyle, keep the following features in mind:
Examine the material used to make the bottle. Some models are made using food-grade 18/8 stainless steel, which is not only durable but also resists rust and discoloration. Other models are constructed from a BPA-free and non-toxic Tritan Co-Polyester plastic. It’s important that you don’t use a plastic water bottle that contains toxins, as they can leak into the water that you drink.
Check the bottle’s insulation next. The Simple Modern Summit Wide Mouth Water Bottle is double-walled and vacuum-insulated, which means it not only keeps your drinks cold for hours, but it can also keep hot drinks, like coffee and tea, warm for hours.
Review how the lid functions. Not only do you want the lid to prevent leaks and spills, but you also want it to be easy to use, especially if you’re working out and you only have one hand to spare. The Embrava 32 oz. Best Sports Water Bottle has a one-click opening mechanism, so you can take a sip of water while cycling, hiking or jogging in the park. Some models also include a protective spout that keeps dust and dirt from getting on the mouthpiece.
Don’t forget to check the size of the opening beneath the lid. The Nalgene Tritan Wide Mouth BPA-Free Water Bottle has a wide mouth and can fit most water filters, as well as ice cubes. Just keep in mind that some wide-mouth bottles are also wide at the base, making them unable to fit in most cup holders. While narrow-mouth water bottles don’t allow for the addition of ice cubes, they do provide better flow and they will fit in your car’s cup holders.
Consider any extras that the reusable water bottle may have to offer. The Contigo 24 oz. Autoseal Chill Water Bottle has an integrated carrying handle for easy travel. Some bottles come in a choice of as many as 22 different colors and patterns. Some bottles are designed to be elegant with frosted casings or matte finishes, as well as bottles that come with measurements so you can track your water intake throughout the day.
The Reusable Water Bottle Buying Guide
- Look for a product warranty or a money-back guarantee when deciding between a few different models. There are several companies that sell reusable water bottles that believe in their product so much that they actually offer a lifetime guarantee.
- When it comes to cleaning reusable water bottles, you’ll need to read the product care label. Some of these bottles are dishwasher safe, but only when placed on the top rack. Others have lids that are dishwasher safe, but the bottles themselves must be washed by hand. Then there are entire bottles that must be hand-washed, as none of their parts are dishwasher safe. To clean the bottles, simply use hot water with a little dish soap. A bottle brush can be used to reach the bottom of the bottle.
- If you use anything other than water in your reusable water bottle, it may begin to smell funky over time. There are two excellent methods you can choose from to get rid of those unpleasant smells. You can fill the bottle with two teaspoons of baking soda and warm water. Let the mixture sit for a few hours and wash as you normally would. Another option is to fill the bottle with white distilled vinegar and let it remain in the bottle overnight before washing with dish soap and water.
- When you’re ready to upgrade to a new water bottle, don’t throw the old one away. There are several ways you can reuse that bottle. If you have children, toss a few coins in the bottle to turn it into a homemade maraca. Another option is to cut the top portion of the water bottle off and use the bottom to hold office supplies or to hold your toothbrush and toothpaste in the bathroom.
- You’ll find reusable water bottles come in a wide range of prices. The Nalgene Tritan Wide Mouth BPA-Free Water Bottle falls on the lower end, as it is made from plastic and doesn’t have as many extra features as other water bottles. The Simple Modern Summit Wide Mouth Water Bottle and the Contigo 24 oz. Autoseal Chill Water Bottle are both made out of stainless steel, which places them in the middle price-wise. On the high end, you’ll find the Embrava 32 oz. Best Sports Water Bottle, which is not only quality-made but also comes in its own gift box.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide