Hunter Women’s Original Short Rain Boot
Last updated date: June 13, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Women's Rain Boots and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Women's Rain Boot you should buy.
Update as June 13, 2022:
Checkout The Best Women’s Rain Boots for a detailed review of all the top women's rain boots.
These women's rain boots are versatile and can be worn over or under your pants. The boots come to mid-calf length. They are available in neutral and eye-catching colors.
In our analysis of 10 expert reviews, the Hunter Women's Original Short Rain Boots placed 2nd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Made in USA or Imported. Rubber sole. Shaft measures approximately 10.5″ from arch. This short rain boot is handcrafted from 28 parts, in the same form as the Hunter Original Tall. The calf length boot is 24cm high compared to 37.5cm on the original tall boot. The Hunter short boot is part of Hunter Original Core Concept – a seasonless collection of weatherproof icons in a rich color palette. Today every pair is still handcrafted from 28 parts and has been developed to ensure the perfect function, comfort and aesthetic, for which Hunter has known the world over.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Women's Rain Boots
While a stylish raincoat will keep your body protected from the rain, having a good pair of rain boots is a must if you want to have dry and warm feet while walking in the wet weather. A leak-proof pair of women’s rain boots is a necessity if you want to enjoy splashing in puddles with your kids, walking the dog or just running errands while it’s raining.
Waterproofing is the most important feature to look for in women’s rain boots. Ensure that the boots are primarily made from rubber, which will keep wetness on the outside of your boots. Having a four-way stretch in the material is also handy because it makes it easy to put your boots on and take them off. Most rain boots don’t have any closures, so the stretch is a handy feature to look for.
During wet weather, many surfaces can get slippery and slick. In order to avoid slipping, falling and getting injured, it’s best to get rain boots that have a textured sole. The tread will provide friction against the wet surface so you don’t slip and slide.
The Women's Rain Boot Buying Guide
- While women’s rain boots are a functional and useful item, they can also be used to show off your unique sense of style. You can find women’s rain boots in a range of colors. Neutrals like black and grey provide more flexibility in your wardrobe because they match with a number of different looks. However, you can also have fun with your boots and go with a polka dot or plaid pattern.
- Women’s rain boots are typically available in three different heights. Tall rain boots go up to below the knee and are usually worn over your pants. Ankle-height and mid-height boots go up to your ankle and mid-calf respectively. These can be worn either over or under your pants.
- Breathable lining in your rain boots is key, especially if you plan on wearing your boots for an extended amount of time. The lining can keep your feet from getting sweaty and remain comfortable.
- Opt for removable insoles if you want to keep your women’s rain boots smelling fresh. Most removable insoles are washable.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide