Hunter Suede Sole Shoe Sponge, .37-Ounce
Last updated date: December 9, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Shoe Sponges and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Shoe Sponge you should buy.
Update as December 9, 2022:
Checkout The Best Shoe Sponge for a detailed review of all the top shoe sponges.
There's no need to purchase a separate buffer spray when you opt for this shoe sponge. The sponge alone will work magic on your rubber boats. It's also compact and sold in a handy plastic egg-shaped container, so you can easily pack it in a suitcase when traveling.
In our analysis, the Hunter Hunter Suede Sole Shoe Sponge, .37-Ounce placed 13th when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Hunter Size Chart Note: Select your US size. Please be advised, the product and box will display UK, US and Euro sizing. For US sizing, both men’s and women’s sizing is displayed. Men’s sizing is represented by “M” and women’s sizing is represented by “F”. Instantly add shine to your favorite Hunter™ boots! Silicone sponge. Do not use on leather, suede, or nubuck. Do not use with metallic finish boots. Imported.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Shoe Sponges
When leather shoes start to appear dull or scuffed, they can be given new life with shoe polishes. This process can be messy and time-consuming if you don’t use the right shoe sponge.
Shoe sponges are infused with polishes that can be applied quickly and neatly to scuffed shoes. They are great for when you need a quick shine, though they do not necessarily replace paste polishes or shoe creams. People who spend time visiting clients or in customer-facing roles can benefit from the convenience of a last-minute shine from a shoe sponge.
Some shoe sponges may leave sticky residues, while others provide smoother finishes. There are also shoe sponges that may require buffing after applications, while others may not.
It only takes minutes to use these products. The sponge portion is attached to the mouth of the container. Squeeze the container gently to release a little bit of polish at a time. You want it to dampen the sponge, but not saturate it. Apply until you have the result you are seeking.
The Shoe Sponge Buying Guide
- You should be able to use your shoe sponge on leather shoes, boots, belts, wallets, handbags and even car upholstery, but always check the labels first. Some shoe sponges can also be used on vinyl.
- Before using the shoe sponge, use a soft cloth or horsetail brush to remove any dust or dirt on your shoes.
- Protect the table, floor or car before polishing by spreading out a rag or newspaper in the work area.
- If your leather is in a hard-to-match color, a neutral shoe sponge color can work well.
- Remember to keep the cap tightly closed when not using the shoe sponge; otherwise the formula inside could dry out.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide