Huninpr Soft Cotton Angled Plantar Fasciitis Splint
Last updated date: May 12, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as May 12, 2022:
Checkout The Best Plantar Fasciitis Splint for a detailed review of all the top .
Designed for use at night, this gender-neutral plantar fasciitis splint is fully adjustable. The foot and calf bands have Velcro attachments, so you can fit the splint to your body. Cushioned arch supports and a spikey ball are also included with the splints.
In our analysis of 14 expert reviews, the Huninpr Soft Cotton Angled Plantar Fasciitis Splint placed 2nd when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Why Do You Need Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint – Are you suffering from different degrees of foot pain, plantar fasciitis, drop foot or achilles tendonitis? Have they caused you pain and discomfort and even can’t fall into sleep during night? Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint keep your foot stretched and alleviate painful symptoms of plantar fasciitis and achilles tendonitis as you sleep, including flat arches, drop foot, heel spurs and much more! Perfect for plantar fasciitis relief. Adjustable Dorsiflexion Strap – The bendable lightweight aluminum bar of our plantar fasciitis night splint at the instep can keeps your feet at a 90-degree angle and hold your foot on a flexed position. You can adjust the angle from 90 to 85 degrees for your maximum comfort.This will help you get the rest and full nights sleep that you deserve by immobilizing and gently stretching your foot in a secure position. Innovative Open Heel Design – Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint open heel design configuration ensures that the Night Splint is fit on either the right foot or the left. It is soft and adjustable fasteners can fit most adults size. Measure the circumference of ankle to fit 8.0 – 15.0 in (20.3 – 38.1cm), which can better wrap your ankle and fix it. Always consult a physician if pain, swelling or unusual reactions are experienced. Ultra Soft Foam Padding Lining – Comfortable breathable materials with maximum foam padding at the dorsal position, feeling smooth against your foot allows you to sleep comfortably throughout the night and wake up in the morning feeling free of plantar fasciitis pain. This amazing Night Splints for Plantar Fasciitis are made from Premium Quality, Highly Durable Elastic Fabrics, ightweight and very breathable, 100% Skin-Friendly, Comfortable & Easy to Wash. What Can You Get In Your Package – 1 * Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint, 1 * Foot Massage Ball, 1 * Elastic Bandage, 2 * Arch Supports, 1 * Travel Bag, 1 * Product Manual. The massage ball is great increase the blood circulation and massage muscles on day or night. The elastic strap help you adjust the tightness that will ensure the brace stays in place all night long comfortably without sliding. Arch Supports are suitable for all day wear to relieve plantar fasciitis pain.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Plantar fasciitis is one of the leading causes of heel pain. It occurs when the tissue that extends from the heel to the toes becomes inflamed. Since this condition typically causes pain first thing in the morning, it can be helpful to wear a plantar fasciitis splint while you sleep or first thing in the morning to gently stretch the area.
As you shop for a quality plantar fasciitis splint, look for a model that is easy to use. If the brace is complicated to put on and take off, you’ll be less likely to stick with using it on a regular basis. Look for a splint that can be slipped on in seconds and secured in place with just two adjustable straps. Built into some splints is a bendable aluminum strip that positions your foot at an 85 to 90 degrees angle, which is just enough to gently stretch your plantar fascia and Achilles tendon.
If you’re looking for a splint that provides a bit more stability than a fabric model, opt for a plantar fasciitis boot with a hard-shell exterior. A model like the Alpha Medical Plantar Fascitis Night Splint Brace is a good choice, as even though the exterior is solid and sturdy, the interior is made from a soft foam that feels good up against your skin. With a comfortable interior, you won’t have to worry about blisters or abrasions.
Check that the plantar fasciitis splint you’re interested in is breathable. You want a splint that is designed to provide immobilization, while still remaining breathable. A book with an open design allows for plenty of air to flow in and around the splint.
Consider a plantar fasciitis splint that has a little something extra to offer. For example, the some splints come with a spike ball for at-home therapy and two padded stretch wedges that can be used to elevate the foot for better relief.
The Buying Guide
- When ordering a plantar fasciitis splint, you’ll need to go by your current shoe size. The company will provide a chart with both men’s and women’s shoe sizes and their coordinating splint size, so you know exactly which size to order. Individuals who have wide or swollen feet should always go up a size when ordering a plantar fasciitis splint.
- Always consult your doctor when it comes to the treatment of plantar fasciitis. He or she may recommend additional treatments, such as icing the bottom of your foot, taking a non-steroid anti-inflammatory medication or signing up for physical therapy. The doctor may also suggest purchasing a pair of shoes with good arch support or adding an insert for extra cushioning when you walk.
- The Mayo Clinic warns against ignoring your plantar fasciitis. To compensate for the pain, you may begin walking in an untypical manner, which over time can cause issues with your knees and hips.
- You’ll need to clean your plantar fasciitis splint from time to time, as feet sweat, especially when inside a thick boot. If the splint has an outer hard shell, you can wipe it down quickly with a disinfecting wipe. The rest of the splint can be cleaned using a bit of gentle detergent and warm water. Set the splint out to air dry, as it isn’t safe for a dryer.
- Most plantar fasciitis splints are designed to be universal, meaning you can use them on either the right or left foot without any problems.
- The price for a plantar fasciitis splint varies based on construction materials, the number of straps and any added features. The Alpha Medical Plantar Fascitis Night Splint Brace has a moderate price, while boots that come with two padded wedges and a spike ball command the highest cost.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide