Humble Crew BPA-Free Removable Bins Toy Storage
Last updated date: May 17, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as May 17, 2022:
Checkout The Best Toy Storage for a detailed review of all the top .
This extra-large toy storage organizer comes with 16 containers of two sizes, features four rows and has four color options. The frame is made of wood with metal rods for support and durability.
In our analysis of 14 expert reviews, the Humble Crew BPA-Free Removable Bins Toy Storage placed 4th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Playtime is more fun when your kids can easily take out their toys, books and games and then quickly clean up afterwards. The space-saving Humble Crew Super Sized Toy Storage Organizer with 16 Storage Bins stows your children’s toys in easy-to-see, easy-to-access BPA and phthalate free plastic storage bins. Stylish colorways make it ideal for organizing your child’s nursery, bedroom, playroom, closet, even the living room….the options are endless! The 12 standard and 4 large storage containers are easy to remove, replace and reposition along the 4 tiered shelves—sized just right within the toy organizer for toddlers and preschool-aged children. It makes a great toy box storage alternative, helping keep your little one’s room clean and organized while at the same time teaching sorting and cognitive skills. Made with a sturdy engineered wood construction frame and steel shelving rods, each level can hold up to 20 pounds. Some assembly is required and all hardware is included. Product sizing – 42″W x 11″D (16″D with stabilizing braces) x 32″ H Standard bin sizing: 12″ L x 9″W x 6″ H Large bin sizing: 16″L x 12″W x 6″H Additional plastic storage toy bins are sold separately.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
An effective toy storage system can help keep your child’s room cleaner and make it easier to organize toys and find them later for play. You can find a variety of options that range from simple storage boxes to complex cube organizers. Ultimately, the best toy organizers will depend on the types and numbers of items you plan to store, the need for accessibility and any design preferences for the room.
If you’re looking for a simple solution that can hold a variety of toys for easy cleanup — and you’re not worried about separating the items — then a traditional toy box with or without a lid might suit your needs. You can find a variety of styles that range from plain wooden boxes to creative chests shaped like different objects, engraved with your kid’s name or painted with a favorite character.
For items like stuffed animals that you want to keep off the floor, you might look into hanging storage options. A simple toy net can hold plenty of stuffed animals and will hang from the ceiling. You can also find hanging organizers for the wall with plenty of pockets for small and light toys.
When you want a more elaborate storage system, then you can find organizers that might hold several cloth or plastic storage cubes or boxes and can have several rows. Such systems work great for grouping toys by type and making it easy to find and grab a specific item. Some organizers have angled toy drawers of various sizes for flexibility and easy viewing of the contents, while others may feature a few pull-out drawers and have a flat surface on top to fit other items.
If you seek versatility, you can also organize toys in simple items like baskets, plastic storage bins or cloth cubes. These options can be easier to move around the house if you have a few toys you want your child to play with in another room.
The Buying Guide
- When using a toy storage system with drawers or boxes that you or your child would need to pull out, putting some labels on the front can make it easier to remember what’s inside. You might use picture labels for young children along with text labels.
- If you purchase a taller toy organizer that sits against a wall, make sure to install any safety brackets to prevent accidents that can happen if the furniture tips over.
- Opting for open storage solutions such as baskets or a lidless toy box can make putting toys away easier for your child since they won’t have to try to deal with lids or latches.
- If you find that space gets cramped in toy boxes, drawers or shelves, try getting rid of unnecessary boxes that came with the toys. When doing this, you might put the toys and any loose parts in large zipper bags to prevent the items from getting separated or lost.
- Check for a weight capacity on toy storage containers to make sure you don’t overfill them and aim to keep the containers on the light side. Not only will they be easier for you and your child to move, but containers will have less of a chance of breaking down this way.
- When considering the colors for toy storage, you might find it a good rule of thumb to choose more colorful and creative solutions for your kid’s room and more neutral colors like white, brown or black for other places in the house.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide