Humble Crew Anti-Tip Shelf & Bins Storage Organizer For Kids
Last updated date: December 6, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Storage Solutions For Kids and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Storage Solution For Kids you should buy.
Update as January 10, 2022:
Checkout The Best Storage Solutions For Kids for a detailed review of all the top storage solutions for kids.
In our analysis, the Humble Crew Humble Crew Anti-Tip Shelf & Bins Storage Organizer For Kids placed 6th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Playtime is more fun when your kids can easily take out their toys, books and games and then quickly clean up afterwards. The space-saving Humble Crew Super Sized Toy Storage Organizer with 16 Storage Bins stows your children's toys in easy-to-see, easy-to-access BPA and phthalate free plastic storage bins. Stylish colorways make it ideal for organizing your child’s nursery, bedroom, playroom, closet, even the living room....the options are endless! The 12 standard and 4 large storage containers are easy to remove, replace and reposition along the 4 tiered shelves—sized just right within the toy organizer for toddlers and preschool-aged children. It makes a great toy box storage alternative, helping keep your little one’s room clean and organized while at the same time teaching sorting and cognitive skills. Made with a sturdy engineered wood construction frame and steel shelving rods, each level can hold up to 20 pounds. Some assembly is required and all hardware is included. Product sizing - 42"W x 11"D (16"D with stabilizing braces) x 32" H Standard bin sizing: 12" L x 9"W x 6" H Large bin sizing: 16"L x 12"W x 6"H Additional plastic storage toy bins are sold separately.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Storage Solutions For Kids
If you have little ones running around your house, chances are good that keeping things organized is an ongoing challenge for you. Toys, shoes, clothing and other belongings can end up strewn everywhere. It doesn’t matter if you have one child or five — clutter can quickly become a way of life.
The good news is, organizing all that clutter is easier than ever. You can order tools like storage bins and shelving that will give you a place to store everything. Then all you have to do is convince your child to put items away after use and you’ll be golden.
But the right storage tool is important, as well. Your space is different than someone else’s, so you’ll need to assess the area and figure out the best setup for you. You can buy storage bins, but having a place to set them up first is great, especially if you have multiple boxes or bins. That’s where the right shelving comes in.
Before choosing shelving, though, visualize how you want to organize things. Will you categorize toys in separate bins and label them? If so, map out each bin so that you choose the right bin size and make the shelves wide enough to squeeze everything in them.
Instead of separate bins, you might choose one large chest to store it all. These can take up more room, but it keeps everything in one place. There are also space-saving options like over-the-door organizers for holding items like toiletries and diapers in your nursery. These often don’t work as well for larger pieces like toys, but they come in handy when you need them.
Your home isn’t the only place you might want to organize. You can buy storage bins for transporting items from home to school in the back of your SUV, for instance, or bins for keeping your kids’ things tidy in your RV while on the road. In these cases, a bin that folds up so you can tuck it away when it isn’t in use might be the best solution.
The Storage Solution For Kids Buying Guide
- Storage bins come in multiple sizes, so it’s easy to find a solution that will match your existing color schemes.
- Fabric bins can be more attractive than those made from plastic or metal, softening the look of your storage spaces. Fabric can be challenging to keep clean, but you typically can wipe up most stains using just a damp cloth.
- One benefit of a fabric bin is that some are built to fold up when you need to put it away for a while. This can be a great option if you just need something to carry items from one place to another.
- For carrying, handles are a vital feature. Make sure the handles are durable enough to withstand force if you plan to store and move heavier items in a bin.
- Toy chests are useful for storing a large volume of toys. They can take up considerable space, though, so they might work better for a larger bedroom or a dedicated playroom. If you go this route, look for one with a lid to keep things tucked nicely inside. For older children, you might want a lightweight lid that closes with a Velcro patch or snap rather than the heavier lids that come with traditional wood toy chests.
- Fabric storage bins and chests can be flimsy. Make sure you’re choosing one that’s reinforced with a strong board that will ensure it holds its shape as you add items or move the bin around. This reinforcement quality gets even tricker if you’re choosing a bin that can fold down for storage.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide