Huakay Slim Dirtproof & Waterproof iPhone 7 Plus Case
Last updated date: June 15, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Waterproof iPhone 7 Plus Cases and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Waterproof iPhone 7 Plus Case you should buy.
Update as June 15, 2022:
Checkout The Best Waterproof iPhone 7 Plus Case for a detailed review of all the top waterproof iphone 7 plus cases.
This fully sealed waterproof iPhone 7 plus case is perfect for underwater activities. It supports all phone functions and offers good sound quality. The case is light and slim.
In our analysis, the Huakay Huakay Slim Dirtproof & Waterproof iPhone 7 Plus Case placed 4th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
IP68 Waterproof: Compatible with iPhone 7 plus and iPhone 8 plus. Fully sealed body designed to be waterproof for any underwater activities and support taking photos and videos underwater, can submerged underwater for 6.6ft/1 hour, perfect suit for outdoor water sports and daily use. Full Body Protect: A tight body with shock-absoption corner makes this case shockproof dustproof sandproof, protect your iPhone 7 plus /iPhone 8 plus in all weather conditions. Support All Functions: iPhone remains good sound quality with case on when calling, listening music etc. clear back will not block wireless charging so you can charge your iphone wirelessly without removing the case. Slim & Light: Comparably slimmer and lighter body make sure a easy handing and grip, not bluky design suit both for men and women.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Waterproof IPhone 7 Plus Cases
Are you the type of person who loves snapping pics on your phone of you and your friends when you’re by the pool? What about taking your phone with you on a boat ride? If you’re the kind of person that wants to use your phone to take videos of underwater creatures, what you need is a waterproof iPhone 7 plus case.
When looking for the right case for your phone, it’s important to remember that there is a difference between the terms waterproof and water resistant. These are not interchangeable terms, and mixing them up could mean a ruined phone that cannot be repaired. Cases that are waterproof means that they can completely seal the phone from water damage, even when the phone is completely submerged in water. However, water resistant has a different meaning. A phone case that is water resistant can protect a phone from brief splashes of water and perhaps a brief moment underwater – but not when the phone is fully submerged for a long period of time.
How can you check whether an iPhone 7 plus case is waterproof or water resistant so you know you have the right one? You have to look for the IP rating on the case. A rating of IP67 means that with the case, the phone can safely be submerged in water that is up to 3.3 feet deep for up to 30 minutes. That’s a pretty long time, and ideal for those who want to take their phone with them when swimming or snorkeling. A rating of IP68 means that with the case on, the phone can safely go into the water at depths more than 3.3 feet for half an hour. These are the two main waterproof ratings to look for when buying an iPhone 7 plus case that is fully waterproof. If the case doesn’t have these ratings, it may just be water resistant – in which case you should not submerge it in water.
The Waterproof IPhone 7 Plus Case Buying Guide
- When looking for a waterproof iPhone 7 plus case, it’s important to think about your activity level. For example, what are the types of things you like to do with your phone. Are you going swimming or snorkeling or deep-sea diving? Do you plan to just have your phone on the beach or do you actually want to take it with you in the water? This will help you determine what level of waterproof you need in the case.
- Be sure to also think about whether you are an accident-prone person or not. If you tend to find yourself in situations where accidents happen, perhaps it’s better to get a fully waterproof case in case you end up accidentally submerging our phone in water, even if you didn’t plan to. This way, you can protect your phone from getting damaged and prevent any issues before they happen.
- An important feature to check is whether the case floats in the water or not. This may be a priority for some shoppers while others may not need it. A floating case makes it much easier to find your phone if you accidentally drop it in the water.
- In addition to protecting your phone from water, the case should also protect your phone from impact. For example, if you drop your phone on land, what will happen to it? Opt for a waterproof case that is as good on land as it is on water.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide