HTVRONT Iron-On Nylon Clothing Patches, 20-Piece
Last updated date: March 28, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Clothing Patches and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Clothing Patch you should buy.
Update as March 28, 2023:
Checkout The Best Clothing Patches for a detailed review of all the top clothing patches.
The color variety sets these patches apart, with a mix of neutral tones that can work with a variety of items in your wardrobe. The material is a soft nylon fabric that will keep you comfortable, and 30 percent more glue will ensure it stays in place. Each patch measures 3” x 4.9” but can be cut to the size you need.
In our analysis, the HTVRONT HTVRONT Iron-On Nylon Clothing Patches, 20-Piece placed 4th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
GREAT STICKINESS & DURABLE: Our iron on patches is soft and made of nylon material. 30% more glue than other iron on patches for clothing , which could be machine washed and makes it through multiple washes, still remains its strongness and durability. Perfectly merged with your restored items without any falling off and fading after washing. NO RESIDUE & BAD SMELL: Using a scissors or cutting machine to cut the size you need to repair. Place the iron on patches for clothing on the garment with iron for heavy pressure or heat press for middle presure. Only few minutes will take for inside & outside reinforced. Simply reironed the corners to make the iron on patch firm and no residue left. WIDE APPLICATIONS: Iron on patches are ideal for the weak spot on the garments as well create different dress styles. Iron on patches for clothing repair can not only be applied on jeans, but also t-shirts,hats,shoes,,socks,clothing and so on. Restoring the holes or worn out could prolong the life of the clothes and make you look more unique.Fabric patch-Your favorate garments saver. DIMENSIONS & COLORS: Compared with other iron on patches，our size of iron on patches for clothing :20 pack(black,white,gray,beige,brown)-3.7″ by 4.9″ will help to hide the shortcomings of both small and large holes and enough to create your own design. 20 iron on patch are able to almost perfectly match your different clothes, which you could barely tell.The free sewing kit is included for ensuring the bond firm. EASY TO USE & INSTRUCTIONS: Easy steps to follow. The iron on patches for clothing is very nicely for crafters. You could use this iron on patches for clothing to decorate,repair, and reinforce the garments. The iron on patches could directly be cut into the shape and pattern you want. CAUTION:pay more attention on the edges avoiding curling when applying the fabric patch. Please feel free to contact us if you are not satisfied with patches iron on.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Clothing Patches
The clothing industry has changed over the years, as manufacturing processes have allowed garments to be produced more efficiently. That means there’s no shortage of affordable clothing, made to match the latest trends.
The practice is now so common, there’s a name for it: fast fashion. With fast fashion, the top priority is getting clothing to market quickly and affordably. This often means clothing doesn’t last for years, leading some to call it “disposable.” With trends coming and going so quickly, some fashionistas don’t mind having a garment that only lasts one season.
But that doesn’t mean your clothing truly has to be disposable. When you notice wear on your garments, there are still some things you can do to give them a little more life. You can replace lost buttons or add some extra stitching to seams. You can bleached stained or discolored whites and replace zippers in jeans and pants.
One of the easiest fixes you can make is to patch up holes. Many of these patches use heat-activated glue, so you’ll need a clothes iron and a flat surface. Simply preheat your iron, then set the patch on the interior of your garment. You’ll apply slight pressure, holding the iron over the patch until a bond is formed. With the right patch, you can turn the garment right side out and have it blend perfectly with the original material.
Clothing patches aren’t just for concealing holes, though. You can typically cut them into various shapes, which is great for customizing them to your needs. But this also means you can shape them into hearts, stars and other shapes, then apply them to the top of your clothing to create a look. Some choose to liven up a plain pair of jeans or a denim jacket using this approach.
The Clothing Patch Buying Guide
- A large part of making a patch blend well is choosing the right color. You can find fabric patches in various neutrals, as well as shades of denim and bright pastels. Pay close attention to the material, too, to make sure it will blend.
- Comfort is a consideration when you’re choosing a material for your garment. The side that faces the skin should be soft and comfortable, with the glue well contained on the other side so it won’t become an irritant.
- If you primarily wear knits, you might not own a clothes iron. You can actually use a hair straightener or curling iron to get the level of heat you need.
- An ironing board can come in handy for applying your clothing patch. But if you don’t have one, you can get the same effect by setting your garment on a flat towel on top of a table. The towel will help protect the surface beneath.
- Once applied, your clothing patch will likely endure numerous trips through your washer and dryer. Make sure you choose one with a strong adhesive that can handle the rigors of regular wear and cleaning.
- If you find a clothing patch doesn’t have the hold you need, you can reapply it using a glue gun.
- Clothing patches are often sold in sets. You might only need one, but hang on to the extras. You’ll be able to use them if the first patch doesn’t hold or if you have holes in similar garments in the future.
- You can find clothing patches sold in multicolor sets. This will ensure you have patches on hand for when other items in your wardrobe need repair.
- Some patches are sold in rolls instead of individual squares. This roll lets you tear off only the size you need.
- Clothing isn’t the only thing you can repair using patches. These same patches can be applied to any fabric, including tents, umbrellas and handbags. If it’s an item you rely on for shelter during rainy weather, though, make sure the patch won’t let water through.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide