HouseSister Organic Diatomite Toothbrush Holder
Last updated date: February 22, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Toothbrush Holders and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Toothbrush Holder you should buy.
Editor's Note March 20, 2020:
Checkout The Best Toothbrush Holder for a detailed review of all the top toothbrush holders.
In our analysis of 12 expert reviews, the HouseSister HouseSister Organic Diatomite Toothbrush Holder placed 9th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Diatomite-article, keep toothbrushes clean and dry, remove odor, mildew proof. Totally handmade high quality toothbrush holder.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Toothbrush Holders
When you place your toothbrush down on your bathroom sink, it may sit in a pool of water. Bacteria grows in moist environments, so it’s a good idea to invest in a toothbrush holder. This device is designed to keep your toothbrush upright, where the bristles can easily dry in between uses.
There are many different toothbrush holders on the market today that also help you organize your oral hygiene products.
The first thing you’ll want to consider is the number of compartments the toothbrush holder has. If you live alone or with a significant other, a simple two-compartment holder will work. You can put your toothbrushes in the first compartment and a tube of toothpaste in the other.
Families would do better with a toothbrush stand that has slots for as many as four toothbrushes. They may also want a holder that acts more like a caddy. There may be a stand for the toothbrushes, as well as a cup for storing everything from toothpaste to dental floss to razors.
Check that the bottom of the toothbrush holder has a non-slip coating or a set of rubber feet. You don’t want the holder sliding across the counter and falling off, spilling your toothbrush out on to the floor.
Finally, you’ll want a toothbrush holder that is well-ventilated, easy to clean and available in a color that matches the theme in your bathroom. To promote proper air circulation, the toothbrush holder will have built-in vents. If the toothbrush holder has dividers, look to see if those dividers are removable, so that you can properly clean the holder. Then, simply review the available colors to select a model that goes with your decor.
The Toothbrush Holder Buying Guide
- Some toothbrush holders need to be wiped frequently to prevent water spots from forming.
- While you will need to clean your toothbrush holders regularly, you must do so by hand with water and mild soap. They are not dishwasher-safe.
- It’s best to replace your toothbrush every three months. If you get sick during that time, you’ll also want to replace the toothbrush as soon as you start to feel well again. This way you won’t reinfect yourself with the germs on the toothbrush.
- Design and construction materials both play a part in determining the price of a toothbrush holder. You’ll find a simple design made out of plastic, like the Joseph Joseph Easy Store Toothbrush Holder, is the most affordable. The Essentra Toothbrush Holder has a cute marble design, while the mDesign Bathroom Toothpaste & Toothbrush Holder has both a toothbrush stand and a separate cup for added storage. These features put the toothbrush holders in the moderate price range. You’ll pay the most for the OXO Stainless Steel Toothbrush Organizer, as it is made out of quality stainless steel.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide