Housenior Waterproof Poly Bubble Envelopes, 36-Piece
Last updated date: December 23, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bubble Envelopes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bubble Envelope you should buy.
Update as December 23, 2020:
Checkout The Best Bubble Envelopes for a detailed review of all the top bubble envelopes.
You'll get 36 6-by-10-inch mailers with a thin build that keeps shipping costs to a minimum. The bright pastel colors will ensure they aren't forgotten when your items arrive at their destination. Each mailer has a bubble interior and a durable, waterproof exterior.
In our analysis, the Housenior Housenior Waterproof Poly Bubble Envelopes, 36-Piece placed 5th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
SELF-SEAL STRIP POLYMAILER - Our mailers shipping bags are equipped with a strong adhesive strip for sealing which stays closed through the roughest deliveries, meaning you no need extra tape, glue or packing material to secure your items during transit; This way packaging is both simple and fast, providing a great way to ship your goods. EXCELLENT PROTECTION DURING TRANSIT - Each of our poly bags has a 3/16” bubble lining to ensure excellent protection during transit; Using these padded envelopes you can be 100% sure your items are getting the protection required to reach their destination undamaged; This built-in protection saves you time and cost on adding void fill manually. WATER & TEAR RESISTANT WITH POLY SHELL - 12"x6" Poly colored wrapped envelopes are both water resistant and spill-proof providing weather protection during delivery; Their tough poly shell exterior is resistant to tearing and non-transparent, so you can rest assured your item will arrive in the same great condition it was sent out. LIGHTWEIGHT FOR LOW COST DELIVERY - Our colored padded envelopes are an economical way to ship your goods, saving on postage because they are lightweight; Your customers will save on shipping costs by transferring their items that would typically go into cardboard boxes into these padded poly mailers and reducing their DIM weights which is good for their business. 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - If you are not happy with your purchase, all you need to do is contact us and we will refund your money in full.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bubble Envelopes
It’s never been easier to start your own business. You can even make it a side gig. You can create an online shop using one of the many tools that are available out there. Then you’ll merely need photos of your products and a shipping plan.
The shipping plan is where materials can come in. You can easily print postage and drop your packages in a nearby mailbox — or schedule a pickup with a shipping service — but you’ll still need a way to package your items to mail. That means investing in packaging.
But there are a few things to consider when choosing packaging for your business. You’ll want an option that’s lightweight enough that it won’t add much to the cost of postage. But it will also need to be sturdy so that it can keep the internal contents safe during transport.
For larger items, a cardboard box will often be the best option. But if you’re selling smaller products, a bubble mailer will provide the light design you need combined with cushioning for your precious cargo. Some bubble mailers use kraft paper while others have a multilayer poly material. Consider your options when deciding the best material for your business’s branding.
The Bubble Envelope Buying Guide
- Although mailers that use kraft paper are lightweight, they aren’t waterproof or tear-resistant like the polyethylene version.
- Some bubble mailers have a slight stretch to them that accommodates thicker items.
- Bubble mailers come in a variety of sizes. To keep shipping costs at a minimum, choose the smallest-sized mailer necessary for the items you’re mailing. Shipping costs can go up based on dimensions.
- Most bubble envelopes are self-adhesive. The strip on the envelope can vary in adhesive strength, but you’ll want one that’s as tamper-resistant as possible.
- You don’t have to go with a neutral color. If you really want your mailers to stand out when they arrive at their destination, choose one in an extremely bright color. The color of your mailer can also help establish your branding.
- If you’re buying polyethylene mailers, an envelope that uses multiple layers will give you the most durability and moisture resistance.
- Although polyethylene has its many benefits, some can feature such a thin build that they’re transparent. This easily reveals the contents inside. If you’ll need your items concealed while in transit, look for an envelope with enough thickness to offer security.
- If you’ll be shipping often, you can save money by buying mailers in bulk. Just keep in mind you’ll need a place to store them.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide