Housenior 6 x 12-Inch Self Adhesive Poly Bubble Mailer, 36-Pack
Last updated date: September 8, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bubble Poly Mailers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bubble Poly Mailer you should buy.
Update as September 8, 2022:
Checkout The Best Bubble Poly Mailer for a detailed review of all the top bubble poly mailers.
These 6-by-12-inch bubble mailers come in two bright colors that will stand out in any mailbox. Each mailer is lined with 3/16 inches of bubble wrap to provide extra cushioning for your internal contents. Water resistance means your mailer can keep items safe even if the mailer is exposed to rain or spills while in transit.
In our analysis, the Housenior Housenior 6 x 12-Inch Self Adhesive Bubble Mailer, 36-Pack placed 8th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Important mail deserves a tough bubble wrapped envelope. Our Bubble Mailers are the perfect all-in-one solution for mailing small objects professionally, affordably, and safely while providing the extra padding and protection you’re seeking to ship your products. Small and fragile items, lipsense, business cards, jewelry, cosmetics, medicine, seeds, IT gadgets and much more are just a few examples. The interior is lined with shockproof bubble cushioning while the exterior has a tear-resistant poly layer, made to protect your valuables during shipping and mailing. Ink, stamps and labels adhere and can be easily seen on the exterior. Sturdy yet lightweight, they also help customers save on shipping cost. They are waterproof, resists cuts, snags and tears, and offer exceptional puncture resistance. The reinforced self-seal flap features a wide strip of adhesive that stays closed through the roughest deliveries. The opening of the mailers is quick and easy while not compromising the security of the contents during transit. Is recyclability a concern? Our mailers bags are 100% recyclable, after use put them in the plastic bin alongside other items.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bubble Poly Mailers
Whether you’re running your own Etsy shop or you just need to mail a birthday gift to a faraway relative, you probably have a need for some bubble poly mailers. These padded mailers are packed full of useful features. They’re typically built to resist tampering, accidental tearing and water exposure — all in a lightweight build.
Best of all, you can buy bubble poly mailers in a variety of colors. Instead of the standard whites and tans typically seen with paper mailers, poly mailers come in bright pastels that stand out. This is especially useful for business owners trying to establish a brand. Simply use a stamp to place your logo prominently on the mailer somewhere and, combined with the color, your customers will come to recognize your items in the day’s delivery.
But not all poly mailers are equal. First, it’s important to pay attention to the material itself. It should be thick polyethylene to provide full water- and tamper-resistance. Second, look for an adhesive seal on the flap that will keep your mailer secure and tamper-proof no matter what it encounters on its route from your place to your recipient.
You’ll also want to look at the interior. Most poly mailers come with internal bubble wrap insulation. You’ll want one that’s thick enough to allow room for your items while also offering the protection you need.
The Bubble Poly Mailer Buying Guide
- One of the most important factors to consider when you’re choosing poly mailers is size. You can always squeeze smaller items in a bigger mailer, so it’s best to choose one that handles your biggest items. If you regularly ship items in a variety of sizes, consider buying multiple sets to cover everything.
- Bubble wrap is measured in grams per square meter, or GSM. The higher the number, the better. If you’re looking for smaller, densely-packed bubbles, a mailer that has 40 GSM should do it, but you can find bubble wrap as thick as 300 GSM.
- Although poly mailers are great for shipping everything from trinkets to books, they don’t provide protection against being bent or folded. If you’re mailing something that needs to be kept flat, insert thick cardboard. Also consider writing or stamping “Do Not Bend” on the outside of the envelope near the address label.
- If your items weigh under 13 ounces, the U.S. Postal Service is the least expensive option. As you drift above that, you should consider pricing FedEx and USPS. If you’re selling products of the same size, and your plan is to ship those items regularly, it’s well worth pricing multiple carriers and packaging options to make sure you’re giving your customers the lowest shipping costs possible.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide