Household Essentials Resin Wicker Patio Ottoman
Last updated date: April 5, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Patio Ottomans and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Patio Ottoman you should buy.
Update as September 13, 2021:
Checkout The Best Patio Ottoman for a detailed review of all the top patio ottomans.
While you can use this patio ottoman to prop your feet up and relax, it can also be used as a side table. It's constructed from a durable resin wicker material that's extremely sturdy. Since the wicker is weather-resistant, you don't have to bring it inside every time there's rain in the forecast.
In our analysis, the Household Essentials Household Essentials Resin Wicker Patio Ottoman placed 1st when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Household Essentials Resin Wicker Low Table is just about a foot high, and perfect for lounge spaces indoor or out. It works wonderfully as a foot stool or even a low seat. The sturdy, resilient wicker is smooth and weather resistant, so it works well in transitional spaces. Perfect for 3-season rooms, porches and covered patios. It can even be a simple accent to your living room for eating around the coffee table. With a sturdy metal frame and sturdy resin wicker, it’s the right piece for an active household. It can even be turned upside down and used as stylish storage–it barrel shape makes a very attractive basket! Enjoy beautiful resin wicker in your home, indoors and out, with this low barrel table. Measures 9 inches high, 16 inches wide, and 16 inches deep.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Patio Ottomans
The patio ottoman is a piece of outdoor furniture that can accent your patio chairs, prop up your feet on a hot summer’s day or even act as a spare seat or a temporary coffee table when you need the surface space.
Patio ottomans are often lightweight so they can easily be grabbed and used where you need them. Maybe you’re on the edge of your chair and would like to rest your feet, you can move it to that position. A guest comes over and you need an extra seat for them on the patio, grab the ottoman and arrange it in a good position to sit on and offer them the comfy couch seat. Whatever it is that you end up using the ottoman for, you are sure to add value to your backyard setup by adding one.
Cushioning and style are the next major categories for figuring out which patio ottoman is right for you. Some are very comfy and built with weather-resistant fabric, just like your other outdoor furniture. Others are more basic and simply serve as a footstool. Others are more like poufs. If you have a small outdoor space and it seems likely that people will sit on the ottoman regularly, focus on more comfortable units that have good cushioning.
The Patio Ottoman Buying Guide
- Know in advance where your ottoman will live. An outdoor ottoman is very different than an indoor ottoman, though you can swap them in and out, depending on the weather.
- Height matters if you are using the patio ottoman as a footrest or a seat. If your ottoman will sit in front of a lounge chair, be sure the height of the ottoman is equal to or even a slight bit higher than your chair-seat height.
- For patio ottomans that will be used as seats by children, you can go with a shorter model. If many adults will be sitting on it though, you might want to consider how awkward a short seat would be for some of them and err on the side of a taller model.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide