Household Essentials Krush Canvas Utility Tote Bag
Last updated date: October 28, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Tote Bags and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Tote Bag you should buy.
Update as October 28, 2020:
Checkout The Best Tote Bag for a detailed review of all the top tote bags.
All of your items can fit in this large-capacity tote bag. It collapses so you can easily store it when it's not in use. The two mid-length handles make it easy to carry when full.
In our analysis of 33 expert reviews, the Household Essentials Krush Canvas Tote Bag placed 3rd when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Household essentials rectangular crush container tote is the one and only crush--now in a colorful chevron. This durable canvas bag has a special, water-resistant lining grafted into the fabric. This unique feature makes the bag durable without adding weight or bulk. It also lets it crush down and hold its flattened shape for Fast and easy storage in the car, trunk, closet, or under the bed. Perfect for grab-and-go, groceries, a day trip to the beach and more. Its long rectangular shape fits perfectly on back floorboards-even in compact cars -so you get the most haul for your space and efforts.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Tote Bags
A tote bag is a handy and versatile way to carry all sorts of different things. Typically, tote bags are made out of canvas, which is a durable fabric made from linen or cotton. Tote bags have a large opening at the top where you put in your items, and two handles or long straps to use for wearing the bag on your back or shoulders. Often, tote bags do not have a closure, so you can easily access the items inside without having to unzip or unfasten the bag each time.
One of the most common uses for a tote bag is for grocery shopping. Totes can replace the plastic bags that are typically provided by grocery stores to carry your items, so using a tote bag is one way to help the environment and reduce plastic waste.
Tote bags also come in handy when taking kids to extra curricular activities, such as gymnastics, dance or skating. You can place their equipment, change of clothes, water and snack in a tote bag so you don’t have your hands full. Tote bags are also perfect for carrying your things when you’re heading to the beach or park for the day.
Often, tote bags are given out at conferences or trade shows to hold free samples, and they can even be personalized and handed out at weddings so guests can easily bring home their wedding favors.
The Tote Bag Buying Guide
- When buying a tote bag, consider what you’ll primarily be using it for. This will help you determine which size is best. If you’ll be using your tote bag for a number of different outings and activities, consider getting a large bag to accommodate whatever you’ll need.
- Some tote bags have two handles at the top of the bag, which are great for holding with your hands or carrying on your shoulders. You can also find tote bags that have long straps that can be used to wear the bag in a cross-body fashion.
- Consider whether having an open tote bag is better for your lifestyle or if you need one that has a closure. Typically, closures are either zippers or magnetic buttons.
- Most tote bags have one large pocket, which makes it convenient to place both large and small items in the bag. Some also come with small interior or exterior pockets, which are useful for storing things like your phone, keys or wallet.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide