Household Essentials Canvas Dinnerware Storage Box
Last updated date: September 23, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
We looked at the top Dinnerware Storage and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Dinnerware Storage you should buy.
Editor's Note September 23, 2020:
Checkout The Best Dinnerware Storage for a detailed review of all the top dinnerware storage.
In addition to using this dinnerware storage box to hold your plates and bowls, the box can also store many other items, such as porcelain figurines and coin collections. The box is equipped with two side handles for easy transport and a see-through window, so you can quickly see what's in each box. As an added bonus, you'll get 12 felt protectors to place in between the items you place in the box.
In our analysis of 11 expert reviews, the Household Essentials Household Essentials Canvas Dinnerware Storage Box placed 3rd when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Store dinnerware safely in this cotton canvas storage chest from Household Essentials. This chest is designed to hold either 12 each dessert plates or bowls with a maximum diameter of 8 inches each. It is tan in color with chocolate brown piping and the front panel has a clear see-through window to allow the contents to be seen. Felt protectors are provided that slide between plates and/or bowls for up to a set of 12. Two handles on the side are attached by rivets and can support weight up to 25 pounds. The chest setup size is 8-inch by 9-inch by 9-inch.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Dinnerware Storage
Whether you’ve inherited a china set from your grandparents, registered for a set for your wedding or purchased one on your own, you’ll need a quality dinnerware storage set to protect the china when not in use.
The first thing you’ll want to do as you shop for dinnerware storage is consider how big your china collection is. You can purchase just one storage container or a set that includes between four and eight pieces. Keep in mind that some sets are just for plates. If you also need to store cups and serving dishes, you’ll want to make sure the set includes storage pieces that accommodate that type of dinnerware.
Next, review the material used to create the dinnerware storage. Most are made from a premium polyester that is quilted for extra protection. The Honey-Can-Do Dinnerware Storage Set, 5-Piece goes a set further by producing their set in a brilliant white pattern. Some models come in a solid neutral color and others have more of an elegant appearance.
Check the dinnerware storage set to see if it also comes with felt separators, as you don’t want to pack your plates or cups directly on top of each other. They could clang together and cause a chip or crack. Not only does the Woffit Felt Dinnerware Storage, 6-Piece come with 48 felt dividers, but it goes a step further by also supplying content label inserts, so users can quickly determine what’s being stored in each container.
Lastly, you’ll want to look for any extras that put one dinnerware storage set over another. For example, the Household Essentials Dinnerware Storage Box is equipped with two side handles for easy transport. Additionally, instead of product labels, it has a see-through window in the front of the box.
The Dinnerware Storage Buying Guide
- From time to time, you’ll need to clean your dinnerware storage containers. To do this, remove the felt separators and any labels from the label windows. The product packaging will let you know if the containers can be cleaned in a washer and dryer. Some may require you to dry the items on low heat. Other models must be hand washed using warm water and mild dish soap. Afterward, you’ll need to lay them out to dry.
- Dinnerware storage containers aren’t restricted to china only. You can also use them to keep toys, coin collections and porcelain figurines safe and free of dust and bugs. If you enjoy camping or traveling in an RV, these storage containers will also allow you to transport everything you need to prepare a meal away from home.
- If the label window in your dinnerware storage doesn’t have an outer plastic covering, you’ll want to laminate your label before you place it in the window. This way the label isn’t affected by accidental splashes of water or scratches should it brush up against another object.
- The cost of dinnerware storage is directly related to the number of pieces in the set. The Honey-Can-Do Dinnerware Storage Set, 5-Piece comes in as the most affordable. Both, the SWoffit Felt Dinnerware Storage, 6-Piece and the storageLAB Hardshell China & Dinnerware Storage Set are moderately priced, while the Household Essentials Canvas Dinnerware Storage Box has the highest price tag of the bunch.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide