Host Cooling Gel Margarita Glass, 2-Pack
Last updated date: November 11, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Margarita Glasses and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Margarita Glass you should buy.
Update as April 7, 2021:
Checkout The Best Margarita Glass for a detailed review of all the top margarita glasses.
In our analysis, the Host Host Cooling Gel Margarita Glass, 2-Pack placed 6th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
KEEP YOUR FROZEN MARGARITAS FROSTY! - The Host Margarita Freeze cocktail glasses are engineered specifically for frozen cocktails and mixed drinks. Don’t be left with a puddle of margarita mix, keep your slushies and more nice and crisp. These keep your margaritas and other cocktails colder for way longer than just a chilled down glass. THE MAGIC IS IN THE GEL - The insulated plastic walls of these margarita cocktail glasses are filled with proprietary cooling gel. This works as a beverage chiller when frozen. Pop them in the freezer for at least two hours to freeze the gel down and keep your drinks between forty-three and fifty-three degrees Fahrenheit. Keep frozen drinks frozen, longer! COMFORT-GRIP SILICONE BAND FOR EASY SIPPING - The BPA-free plastic construction creates a sturdy margarita cocktail glass that is perfectly suited for outdoor use. An insulated silicone band on the base makes for comfortable handling and ensures that this plastic cocktail glass set will be your favorite new drink accessories. THE PERFECT GLASS FOR A WIDE RANGE OF FROZEN COCKTAILS - All kinds of classic cocktail recipes stay frosty in the Host Margarita Freeze. Use as frozen daiquiri glasses, frozen pina colada glasses, boozy slushie glasses, New Orleans street cocktail recipes drinks, and more. Use with smoothies or ice cream and other frozen treats, too! INNOVATIVE GIFT FOR THE MARGARITA LOVER WHO HAS EVERYTHING - This margarita glass set is great for any fun-loving cocktail enthusiast as Cinco de Mayo party supplies, gift for mom on mother’s day, outdoor cocktail set, and more. Great for anyone who loves fun and drinks in the sun. Kitchen gadget lovers will appreciate this innovative, unique drinkware set.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Margarita Glasses
Anyone who enjoys drinking margaritas knows that the glass they come in is almost as essential as the salt (or sugar) around its rim. The distinctive shape of the classic margarita class, which includes a tall stem and curved bowl to hold the drink, can be found at restaurants, bars and many homes.
Margarita glasses come in varying sizes, often between six and 20 ounces. The large vessels are perfect for serving frozen margaritas or drinks which have a lot of additional ice, while the smaller glasses are ideal for cocktails that are served straight up. Having a margarita glass is a fun and festive way to enjoy your own homemade, decadent drinks with friends and family.
While you can certainly enjoy a margarita in a tumbler, it doesn’t have quite the same effect as drinking it from a beautiful margarita glass.
The Margarita Glass Buying Guide
- When looking for margarita glasses, consider what kind of material is best for your usage. While margarita glasses are traditionally made from glass, you can also find some made from shatterproof glass to reduce breakage. If you plan on using the glasses outdoors, such as on your patio, consider ones made from plastic or stainless steel, as those are more durable than glass options.
- How many matching margarita glasses will you need in a set? Consider who you enjoy margaritas with the most and how many people are in your drinking group. You can often find margarita glasses sold in sets of four or in pairs, making it easy to build a matching set.
- While margarita glasses are already pretty festive, you can add to the excitement of a delicious drink with a specially themed glass. For example, if you want to bring in some Tex-Mex flare, consider getting margarita glasses where the stem is shaped like a cactus.
- Margarita glasses are perfectly designed for their namesake drink — but that’s not all they’re good for. You can also enjoy other frozen or blended drinks in these glasses, such as daiquiris or piña coladas. You can also use them to enjoy an ice cream float.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide