Hortense B. Hewitt Wedding Aisle Runner, 3×100-Foot
Last updated date: February 16, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Wedding Aisle Runners and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Wedding Aisle Runner you should buy.
Update as September 10, 2021:
Checkout The Best Wedding Aisle Runner for a detailed review of all the top wedding aisle runners.
In our analysis of 7 expert reviews, the Hortense B. Hewitt Wedding Aisle Runner, 3x100-Foot placed 11th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
In addition to the regal look an aisle runner adds they also can be used to create or define the aisle for an outdoor wedding or one in a non-traditional space; A runner can also help keep the bride's dress clean or cover a carpet you don't want showing in all your wedding photos. Available in white, ivory, red, and black, Hortense B. Hewitt aisle runners are made of durable non-woven rayon fabric appropriate for use in Doors or OUT. Runners are 36-inches wide and 100-feet long with a pull cord handle to make unrolling easy. Double-sided adhesive tape at the top of the runner will help secure to floor. Every Wedding is unique and Hortense B. Hewitt s is proud to offer an extensive selection of wedding day accessories including aisle runners, Sand or candle unity ceremony sets, favor boxes and bags, guest books, cake knives, toasting flutes, and more! Also a great choice for bridal shower musts, bachelorette party novelties, and anniversary mementos.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Wedding Aisle Runners
While there is always the option of renting an aisle runner, it’s typically cheaper just to purchase your own. Wedding aisle runners are pretty versatile, and you can find them to match both traditional and contemporary themes. You can also use them for holiday celebrations, retirement parties or even a Sweet 16 birthday.
The first thing you’ll want to do is examine the material used to make the aisle runner. Some eco-friendly runners use a non-woven material that is safe for the environment. Other runners can be made from paper, polyester and even burlap. The important thing is that the runners are durable and that they won’t rip when walked on in heels.
Review the different wedding aisle runner styles so you can choose one that complements your taste. There are all-white runners that can be personalized or left blank, as well as runners with decorative floral prints. Other aisle runners come with an inspirational quote at the start of the runner. There are even runners that use sequins to add a touch of glamor to the ceremony.
You’ll also want to select an aisle runner with a pull string. Without one, you’ll need to unravel the runner by hand, which can take some time. With the pull string, you simply need to hold on to the string and walk backward.
The Wedding Aisle Runner Buying Guide
- It’s a good idea to secure your wedding aisle runner to the surface below it, so that it doesn’t slide around from the wind or people walking on it. Some reviewers use carpet tape under the edges to accomplish this.
- White aisle runners can be hand-decorated by an artist in the family. You can also dress the aisle runner up by laying silk rose petals down each of the sides of the aisle runner.
- You may wish to use a wooden board underneath any outdoor wedding aisle runners to keep the bride’s heels from poking through the runner and getting stuck in the dirt or sand.
- Design plays a big role in determining the price of an aisle runner. You’ll find simple floral patterns are among the most affordable. You’ll pay a little extra for aisle runners with sequins and runners with inspirational quotes.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide