Hortense B. Hewitt Wedding Aisle Runner, 3×100-Foot
Last updated date: February 16, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Wedding Aisle Runners and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Wedding Aisle Runner you should buy.
In our analysis of 8 expert reviews, the Hortense B. Hewitt Hortense B. Hewitt Wedding Aisle Runner, 3x100-Foot placed 7th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note February 27, 2020:
Checkout The Best Wedding Aisle Runner for a detailed review of all the top wedding aisle runners.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
In addition to the regal look an aisle runner adds they also can be used to create or define the aisle for an outdoor wedding or one in a non-traditional space; A runner can also help keep the bride's dress clean or cover a carpet you don't want showing in all your wedding photos. Available in white, ivory, red, and black, Hortense B. Hewitt aisle runners are made of durable non-woven rayon fabric appropriate for use in Doors or OUT. Runners are 36-inches wide and 100-feet long with a pull cord handle to make unrolling easy. Double-sided adhesive tape at the top of the runner will help secure to floor. Every Wedding is unique and Hortense B. Hewitt s is proud to offer an extensive selection of wedding day accessories including aisle runners, Sand or candle unity ceremony sets, favor boxes and bags, guest books, cake knives, toasting flutes, and more! Also a great choice for bridal shower musts, bachelorette party novelties, and anniversary mementos.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Wedding Aisle Runners
While there is always the option of renting an aisle runner, it’s typically cheaper just to purchase your own. Wedding aisle runners are pretty versatile, and you can find them to match both traditional and contemporary themes. You can also use them for holiday celebrations, retirement parties or even a Sweet 16 birthday.
The first thing you’ll want to do is examine the material used to make the aisle runner. The FrenzyBird Eco-Friendly Wedding Aisle Runner, 3×100-Foot uses a non-woven material that is safe for the environment. Other runners can be made from paper, polyester and even burlap. The important thing is that the runners are durable and that they won’t rip when walked on in heels.
Review the different wedding aisle runner styles so you can choose one that complements your taste. There are all-white runners that can be personalized or left blank, as well as runners with decorative floral prints. The Fun Express This Day Wedding Aisle Runner, 3×100-Foot has an inspirational quote at the start of the runner, while the TRLYC Sequin Floor Aisle Runner, 4×16-Foot uses sequins to add a touch of glamor to the ceremony.
You’ll also want to select an aisle runner with a pull string, like the Healon Wedding Aisle Runner, 3×100-Foot. Without one, you’ll need to unravel the runner by hand, which can take some time. With the pull string, you simply need to hold on to the string and walk backward.
DYWM Fun Fact
Wedding aisle runners first got their start as a way to protect a bride’s dress from any dirt or mud that was brought into the church by wedding guests. This was common, as the streets at the time weren’t paved like they are today.
There’s also a spiritual myth about how wedding aisle runners got their start. The story goes that people during ancient times believed that evil spirits traveled to and fro underneath Earth’s crust. Since they could come up out of the ground at any time, white aisle runners were used. These were symbols of purity and a way to block the spirits from being able to visit the church on a person’s wedding day.
The Wedding Aisle Runner Buying Guide
- It’s a good idea to secure your wedding aisle runner to the surface below it, so that it doesn’t slide around from the wind or people walking on it. Some reviewers use carpet tape under the edges to accomplish this.
- White aisle runners can be hand-decorated by an artist in the family. You can also dress the aisle runner up by laying silk rose petals down each of the sides of the aisle runner.
- You may wish to use a wooden board underneath any outdoor wedding aisle runners to keep the bride’s heels from poking through the runner and getting stuck in the dirt or sand.
- While you won’t find any product warranties on wedding aisle runners, you can get one with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Design plays a big role in determining the price of an aisle runner. You’ll find simple floral patterns, like the Healon Wedding Aisle Runner, 3×100-Foot and the FrenzyBird Eco-Friendly Wedding Aisle Runner, 3×100-Foot are among the most affordable. You’ll pay a little extra for aisle runners with sequins, like the TRLYC Sequin Floor Aisle Runner, 4×16-Foot, and runners with inspirational quotes, like the Fun Express This Day Wedding Aisle Runner, 3×100-Foot.