Horizon Hound Machine Washable Quilted Travel Blanket
Last updated date: June 21, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as June 21, 2022:
Checkout The Best Travel Blanket for a detailed review of all the top .
Whether camping or attending a weekend festival, this travel blanket is a must. It's thick and fully insulated to keep you warm on those cold fall evenings. Adventure seekers who prefer staying clean and dry will especially appreciate that this blanket is both water and dirt resistant.
In our analysis, the Horizon Hound Horizon Hound Machine Washable Quilted Travel Blanket placed 2nd when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Machine Wash. WARM & LIGHTWEIGHT – At 1lb 1oz – 1lb 6oz these packable Down Blankets gives you the comfort you would expect from an outdoor camping quilt / throw without the bulk or the weight. They make a great addition to any sleeping system in the cold weather or on their own during the warmer seasons. ULTIMATE TRAVEL BLANKET: Portable & sturdy, this blanket comes in handy in an emergency. Fully compressed into its premium stuff sack, it fits into any backpack or bag. It’s perfect for camping, hiking, hammock, or as a warm sleeping bag alternative for adults & kids. VERSATILE DESIGN: For backpacking, hiking, the beach or festivals, or afternoons on your couch, this puffy down throw wraps around you and clips together to make a warm, poncho style stadium blanket. Pair with the rest of your thermal equipment for instant, long-lasting warmth in cold weather. MATERIALS & MEASUREMENTS: Designed to be used every day, this machine washable comforter measures 77 x 50 inch (196 x 127cm) when fully puffed, and weigh 1lb 1oz. Our camping blankets use tough, water-resistant 20D ripstop nylon to limit staining & odours. Filled with sustainable duck down (80% down & 20% feather) that conforms to Responsible Down Standards (RDS). OUTDOOR GIFTS: No matter what the occasion, Horizon Hound blankets are the must have accessory for the hiker, camper, festival go-er or traveller in your life! For birthdays, going away gifts or special occasions!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Whether you’re a frequent flyer who likes to be comfy and warm or an avid road-tripper who wants to get cozy on the road, a good travel blanket is a must-have accessory.
One of the most important things to look for when buying a travel blanket is size. You don’t want your feet or your shoulders to keep popping out from under the blanket because it’s too small. But you also don’t want to have to deal with carrying extra fabric around because it’s too big. The blanket should be long enough to cover both ends of your body, but shouldn’t be bulky and cumbersome to fold and store when you’re on your way.
Another must is having a carrying bag for your travel blanket. This enables you to fold it into a tight, small bundle and fit it into a bag or included carrying case. This not only saves room in your luggage, but also makes your travel blanket more accessible. If it comes in its own bag, you won’t disrupt the rest of the items in your luggage when grabbing your neatly-packed travel blanket.
The Buying Guide
- Opt for a lightweight material for your travel blanket, such as cotton, polyester or fleece. If you end up going with something heavy, like wool, the blanket may be too bulky and take up precious space in your carry-on luggage.
- Getting a travel blanket that is machine-washable is another must. When you’re traveling, whether by plane, car or train, it’s likely your blanket will pick up germs here and there. Opt for a travel blanket that can be tossed in the washer and dryer so you can easily get it clean.
- Pay special attention to the texture of the blanket. Airplane blankets are often scratchy and rough, which can be uncomfortable to sleep with. Look for a travel blanket that is plush and soft so that you can relax in luxury.
- For many travelers, style is key. Consider what color or pattern you want for your travel blanket. For example, do you want one in a neutral color, like black or grey, or do you want something more eye-catching, like blue, green or red? You can also find travel blankets with fun patterns, such as animal prints, leaves or abstract designs.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide