Horizon Group USA Bending Pipe Cleaners, 200-Count
Last updated date: July 25, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as July 25, 2022:
Checkout The Best Pipe Cleaner for a detailed review of all the top .
With these pipe cleaners, you can choose from a pack of solid black or white pipe cleaners, or choose multipacks in options like neon and natural, the latter of which features more neutral, earthy colors. The wire is flexible but sturdy to let you create the shapes you need. Each pack includes 200 pipe cleaners, so you may need to buy multiple packs in the color options you prefer.
In our analysis, the Horizon Group USA Horizon Group USA Bending Pipe Cleaners, 200-Count placed 6th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Bend, twist and mold flexible Neon fuzzy sticks to create fun crafts and art projects! Like pipe cleaners, fuzzy sticks can be used to make fuzzy creatures, sculptures, and embellish art projects. No glue needed, you can mold fuzzy sticks over and over again for a multitude of projects. Very fun to add with poems and wiggly eyes.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Even if you’ve never smoked a pipe in your life, you’ve probably had a need to purchase pipe cleaners at some point. Often the first time pipe cleaners appear is in elementary school, when they’re required as part of some type of craft project. In fact, if you find yourself with a house full of bored children, there’s an unlimited number of fun items you can build using pipe cleaners.
The long, flexible design of pipe cleaners makes them popular for crafting floral arrangements. But you’ll also find you can buy adornments like sew-on eyes and glitter, then glue them on to create fun little creatures and objects. If you and your kids need a little inspiration, you can go online and research some projects others have created using pipe cleaners, then gather the supplies you need to start creating.
But there are practical uses for pipe cleaners, as well. You can, of course, use them to clean a pipe, although if that’s your end purpose, you may not have a need for the many brightly-colored packs available. Antique restorers and other DIYers also keep pipe cleaners around for getting into the nooks and crannies of items they’re cleaning up. If you’re buying pipe cleaners for that type of purpose, look for one that has fuzzy bristles that can scrub as well as a nylon brush would.
Children and pipe smokers aren’t the only ones who can benefit from having a pack of pipe cleaners around, though. They can be put to use as ponytail holders or napkin rings, making them handy to have around for those emergency situations. If you ever have something in your home you need to clean but you can’t get into a small nook or cranny, a good pipe cleaner can get in there and scrub. You can also use them as decorative bows on your cards and gifts.
The Buying Guide
- Whether you’re using your pipe cleaners for cleaning or crafting, the wire is crucial. It needs to be strong enough to retain its strength if you need to bend it in several different ways while you’re working while also being flexible enough to develop the shape you want.
- If you use your pipe cleaner for cleaning, look for one with strong bristles. They’ll need to be able to scrub the surfaces without you directly pressing on them since you won’t be able to get your finger into the tight spaces the pipe cleaner will be going.
- If you’re buying pipe cleaners for craft projects, keep in mind that the examples you see on the packaging and advertising use accessories that won’t come with your pipe cleaners. So, if you’ve bought a pack of pipe cleaners for something to do on a day home from school, make sure you invest in items like googly eyes, popsicle sticks and plenty of glue sticks. You can buy craft supplies kits that include a wide range of items for all your craft projects.
- One thing that sets most pipe cleaner packs apart is the colors included. You’ll find plenty of multicolor packs but consider that you may occasionally need neutral colors or blacks and whites to create a certain look. If you’re planning on floral projects, make sure you have plenty of greens and yellows in your supplies.
- The quantity of pipe cleaners included in the kit is an important consideration, as well. If you’re a teacher preparing projects for an entire class, you’ll probably benefit from a larger kit, but thousands of pipe cleaners could become a clutter issue if your crafting project only involves one or two kids.
- If you do find yourself with an excess of leftover pipe cleaners, there are plenty of other things you can do with them. They can come in handy as ponytail holders or just for getting into those small spaces while you’re cleaning items like your can opener.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide