HOONEX Foldable Storage Bins & Lids, 2-Pack
Last updated date: September 29, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Storage Bins & Boxes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Storage Bins & Boxes you should buy.
Update as August 25, 2021:
Checkout The Best Storage Bins & Boxes for a detailed review of all the top storage bins & boxes.
These storage bins and boxes are made from a heavy-duty cardboard. They work well to store a wide variety of items, including books, toys and important files. The boxes come with removable lids, as well as built-in front and back handles.
In our analysis of 53 expert reviews, the HOONEX Foldable Storage Bins & Lids, 2-Pack placed 0th when we looked at the top 15 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Linen Fabric. Imported. LARGE CAPACITY --- Size for one box is 16.5"x11.8"x7.5"(24L). One price for two linen fabric storage bins enables you to own two economical helpers to store most stuff no matter whatever you want, clothes, bedding, toys, diapers, wipes, books, magazines, files, snacks, art & craft supplies, gadgets, sundries, etc. Fit for home, office, nursery, and car boot. You can store the whole world! FOLDABLE BOX BODIES --- The bodies of the beige storage containers, made of 100% polyester and eco-friendly fabric, are collapsible with removable lids and dividers, easy for you to fold them up in a small size if you want to take them out or just prepare them for future use. REMOVABLE LIDS --- These carefully-made storage baskets are equipped with removable lids, which are necessary and can work pretty well in keeping your clean clothes and other items away from dust or water splashes. They can also function nicely in covering the messy. DURABLE DOUBLE-SIDED HANDLES --- These storage boxes feature reinforced double-sided handles with firm stitching to let you move these containers effortlessly. Wherever you place them, in the closet, under the bed, or on the shelf, there is no worry to move them with containing items inside. WORRY-FREE GUARANTEE --- We offer 100% Risk-Free Satisfaction Guarantee to make sure you buy with no worry. If there is any problem with our storage cube organizers, please feel free to email us. We will spare no efforts to offer you a good solution until you are fulfilled. Anyway, let quality talk!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Storage Bins & Boxes
Hobbyists like crafters and artists have long realized the value of storage bins and boxes. They can keep all their items in boxes, which stack to store easily in a corner or the back of a closet. But you don’t have to be a hobbyist to use storage bins and boxes. In fact, they’re typically the go-to tool for any professional organizer, and they can do wonders for straightening up your space.
There are many different types of storage boxes, as you’ll soon discover after you start your search. You’ll find those built using fabric, which can come in handy if you think they’ll ever be empty for you to fold down and store. Fabric storage bins often have cardboard dividers that you can use to separate smaller items. If you opt for fabric, make sure it has handles if you ever plan to transport it.
Another option you’ll see is plastic. This type of container can have its own benefits. These boxes can come in a variety of sizes and are usually a good pick for areas like attics, storage units, sheds and closets, as they aren’t designed to become a part of your room’s décor. One of the best things about plastic storage containers is that the base — and sometimes the lid, as well — are opaque to give you easy visibility into what’s inside.
There’s no limit to uses for your storage containers. You can use them for clothing and accessories, including your shoes. They’re also great for office supplies, kids’ toys and seasonal items like gloves and hats. Many organizers choose to combine storage boxes with shelves or storage cubbies, which create perfect spaces for displaying your fabric-based storage bins.
If they’ll be on display, the color of your storage bin will come into play. Some fabric-based storage containers come in a wide selection of colors, from bright to neutral, while others are available in only one color. Whatever design you choose, it will make things easier that storage boxes often come in multi-item sets.
The Storage Bins & Boxes Buying Guide
- Storage bins aren’t limited to home use. It can be handy to be able to take your bin with you, especially if you’re a crafter. A lightweight build and easy-to-grip handle are both essential features for transporting your bins. But even if you never intend to take your storage out of the house, handles can also be useful for sliding your bins out to look inside.
- Fabric storage bins can often fold down flat when not in use. This gives you the flexibility to set some aside in case you need to use them later.
- Often, fabric bags are used in conjunction with shelving, especially cube-based shelves. Since each bin is sized differently, make sure you measure the area to ensure the number of bins you’re choosing will fit.
- Many of the fabric bins you’ll shop will have handles, which help out for carrying or maneuvering while stored. Make sure the handle is easy to use and has plenty of space to get a good grip.
- Although plastic bins don’t have the flexibility to fold down, they often have lids designed to fit the bases so that you can easily stack them.
- If you’re storing your items in an area that might make them susceptible to insects, dust or moisture, such as a garage or attic, you’ll want to go with a plastic storage bin. But in this situation, make sure you choose one that has a lid that locks firmly in place and resists leaks.
- Plastic bins typically have at least an opaque base so that you can see the items inside. With fabric bins, visibility isn’t nearly as easy. Some fabric bins have labels that you can slip into the front of each, which means you won’t have to pull the bins out to get a look at its contents.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide