HOOJIH Messy Bun Fake Hair Piece, 2-Pack
Last updated date: October 26, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Fake Hair and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Fake Hair you should buy.
Update as June 4, 2021:
Checkout The Best Fake Hair for a detailed review of all the top fake hair.
In our analysis, the HOOJIH HOOJIH Messy Bun Fake Hair Piece, 2-Pack placed 7th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Pack of 2PCS: The Big messy bun hair piece: Length: about 5.3", Height: about 1.96", Weight: 1.6 oz; The small Hair bun: Length: about 4.3", Height: about 1.9", Weight: 0.95 oz. A Different Hairstyle: The messy hair bun hair extension adds volume, fullness, and lift to your normal hair. You can use the hairpiece to create a hair bun, ponytail, half hair bun, up-do, braided, or side ponytail. Adjustable Size: The elastic hair tie on the hair extension can be adjusted for fine or thin hair. You easily put the hair bun extension into your hair like a hair scrunchie. All Occasions: The messy bun hairpiece is perfect for all occasions. You can wear the hairpiece casually or in formal settings such as parties, proms, or weddings. Please Note: Due to the screen resolution settings, you may see some slight differences between the color tone of the hair extension in the photos and the actual hair bun scrunchies.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Fake Hair
If you want to change your look temporarily, fake hair is a great option. Many people use fake hair for a special night out, while others use it on a daily basis. There are many different types of fake hair you can choose depending on your needs.
Clip-in hair extensions provide you with additional length and volume to your hair. These are for occasional use, as opposed to daily use. Keep in mind that you cannot sleep with clip-in hair extensions on, and you shouldn’t use them more than twice a week. Otherwise, you risk weakening your own hair where the clip-ins attach.
Tape-in extensions are for longer use and are more costly than clip-in extensions. They need to be installed and uninstalled by a professional. You can wash and style your hair with the tape-in extensions as usual.
Wigs are a good option if you want to completely change your appearance, as they go over your entire scalp. High-end wigs offer a natural-looking hairline, so they are undetectable and look like the hair is growing out from your scalp. You don’t need to wash synthetic hair wigs, but wigs made from natural hair should be washed around every 10 days or so.
Clip-in bangs are a good choice if you just want to add length and volume to the front of your scalp. If you don’t want to commit to cutting your hair with bangs but want the option of having them for a day here and there, this is a good option.
The Fake Hair Buying Guide
- Figure out whether you want synthetic or natural hair. Both can look equally realistic but require different types of care and maintenance. They are also differently priced. Human hair is easier to style, while synthetic hair can take some practice. Human hair can withstand more heat, so you can use gadgets such as straighteners, curling irons and blow dryers with it.
- The color of the fake hair is important to consider because you want to ensure that it closely matches your own hair color. This is especially important if you’re using hair extensions, which will need to blend in with your existing hair. However, if you’re wearing a wig, you can branch out more and try different hair colors as all of your own hair will be covered by the wig.
- How long do you want to use the fake hair? This will affect the kind of extensions or wig you choose. For example, clip-in bangs and extensions, along with wigs, can be removed at any time. However, tape-in extensions are a long-term commitment and require a professional’s help to place and remove.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide