HOOBRO Industrial Wood Look Console Table For Entryway
Last updated date: March 5, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Console Tables For Entryway and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Console Table For Entryway you should buy.
Editor's Note March 5, 2021:
Checkout The Best Console Table For Entryway for a detailed review of all the top console tables for entryway.
Homes with limited space will love this console table for entryway. It's made using a slim design that fits almost anywhere. There's an upper shelf with a 44 pound weight capacity and a lower shelf with a 22 pound weight capacity.
In our analysis of 12 expert reviews, the HOOBRO HOOBRO Industrial Wood Look Console Table For Entryway placed 1st when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Narrow Console Table: Vintage wood panel and black metal frame smartly form this entryway table that is simple yet sophisticated. Time to say goodbye to the small and old one and bring a new hallway appearance. Narrow Fit: Sized in 47.2” x 8.7” x 29.5”. The skinny sofa table takes up very little space, but offers a large storage capacity under wall-mounted TV. The distance between the shelves is 19.7”, and the lower shelf allows to place boxes, books and vases and fully reclaims the space. Still Like a Mountain: The quality particleboard and sturdy iron structure come together to make this work of art. With double shelves, the entrance table is always stable and holds significant weight (top: 44 lb, lower shelf: 22 lb). Get What You Need: The functional and beautifully understated table works as an sofa table that handily puts key drop and hats. And the long and thin shape allows the catch all table hidden behind the couch or under the window as a stand to set plants, scented candles. Quick to Assemble: Each part is clearly labeled and the instruction manual is comprehensible to eliminate the guesswork. You won’t go wrong.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Console Tables For Entryway
A console table is a highly versatile piece of furniture that goes well in almost every home. They have been around since the 17th century, first appearing in France. Originally, they were just a rectangular slab of wood supported by wall-mounted brackets. These days, console tables can be rectangular or a half-moon shape. They have narrow tops and long legs (usually around 30-36 inches). They fit in perfectly in narrow spaces, especially entryways, hallways and foyers.
If you have a small space in the entry of your home, opt for a console table that has an open-leg base. This way, you can store a small ottoman underneath the table which you can sit on to put on your shoes. Entryway consoles usually become a prime storage spot for keys, purses, bags, hats and more. If you don’t want to look at clutter right when you enter your house, grab a few decorative trays to put on the surface of the table. You can neatly store all your small necessities while showcasing your sense of style.
Hang a large mirror above the console table. This is a good way to make your entryway look bigger, and also adding functionality to your small space. It’s the perfect place to check your hair or make sure your outfit looks good before heading out the door.
The Console Table For Entryway Buying Guide
- Size is one of the most important elements to look for when you’re buying a console table for your entryway. Be sure to measure the space you have available to see how big a table you can accommodate. Typically, entryway console tables are around 12 to 15 inches deep. Any bigger than that and you may not have enough room to move around freely.
- A console table is a great way to express your style in a small space. Curved legs add an interesting visual appeal, and a unique finish or color adds intrigue. This small piece of furniture is a great way to make a design statement.
- Consider how much storage you need, and where you need it. Console tables have a lot of room underneath, so you can either add a small ottoman or a few storage baskets for hats and scarves. You can also find console tables that have a shelf underneath on which you can store your bags or purses.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide