Honeydew Lavender Dog Deodorant Spray
Last updated date: July 13, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Dog Deodorant Sprays and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Dog Deodorant Spray you should buy.
Update as July 9, 2021:
Checkout The Best Dog Deodorant Spray for a detailed review of all the top dog deodorant sprays.
This dog deodorant spray uses essential oils to get your pup smelling fresh. The formula is waterless and gentle and not only deodorizes, but also leaves fur with a pleasant lavender scent. It's also cruelty-free and vegan-friendly.
In our analysis of 15 expert reviews, the Honeydew Lavender Dog Deodorant Spray placed 1st when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Pet Deodorant Spray for Dogs - Freshen up your pup with our popular dog deodorizer spray formulated with essential oils for one of the best dog accessories to keep your home and dog smelling fresh. Waterless Dog Shampoo - When you don’t have time for a full dog wash boost your dog care supplies with our dog perfume spray long lasting formula designed to cleanse the skin and fur without a bath. Dog Odor Spray - Try our pet spray odor eliminator dog items and see for yourself how our pet cleaner odor neutralizer works to tackle tough smells for a dog deodorizing spray your pets will love. Dog Grooming Supplies - Take your pet grooming to the next level with our dog odor eliminators for home with nourishing ingredients that offers pleasant smells and dog dry skin care you can trust. Premium Quality - We know you’ll love our lavender oil dog spray deodorizer for dogs of all shapes sizes and ages because we love our pets and make our products paraben-, sulfate- and cruelty-free.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Dog Deodorant Sprays
Dogs are great. They offer unconditional love and companionship, and they undoubtedly make life better. But they come with one serious flaw: they smell.
You can bathe your dog every day, but the first time your furry friend heads outside, you’ll be back to the same issue. Even worse, you get used to your pet’s scent over time due to something known as olfactory fatigue. This condition, which applies to pretty much every human, reduces the ability to smell something after you’ve been exposed to it for a while. So you may not smell Fido’s stink, but your guests will.
That’s where deodorant spray comes in. With just a few squirts, your favorite furry family member can be company-ready…without the bath. But pet spray isn’t just a cologne designed to cover up the scent. You can find some that will eliminate the source of the odor while also providing a pleasant odor. This will not only keep your dog smelling fresher, but it will ensure the scent lasts longer.
However, if the scent of your dog goes beyond that “wet dog smell” all dog lovers know, it’s important to stop the odor before it starts. Your pet may be rolling around in something in the back yard, for instance, or there could be a bacterial infection your vet needs to check out.
The Dog Deodorant Spray Buying Guide
- If your pet is particularly water-averse, consider a spray that comes out as a mist rather than a direct hit. This will cover more area without saturating the dog in one location.
- One good benefit of deodorant spray is that you don’t have to bathe your dog to eliminate odors. Pet shampoos can strip your dog’s coat of its natural oils. Spray tackles the issue without having to go through the ordeal of a bath.
- In addition to spraying your pet, brushing your pet’s coat on a regular basis can be a big help. Brush your pet before washing or spraying that coat, as well.
- If your pet has a foul odor emitting from the ear area, use a flashlight to check inside the ears. That smell could be a sign of something called ear mites.
- Don’t just look at the scent and deodorizing power you get with a spray. Many have conditioners built in that will help keep your pet’s coat shiny and soft.
- One major consideration when looking at any product for your pet is toxicity. Pets tend to lick their paws and other areas of their body, so the product needs to be safe to ingest, at least in small amounts.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide