HoneyBull Wall-Mounted Anti-Fogging Shower Mirror
Last updated: May 31, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Shower Mirrors and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Shower Mirror you should buy.
With this shower mirror, you'll be able to save time by shaving or removing makeup in the shower. The mirror has a powerful suction cup to hold it in place. All you need to do is twist it to secure it to your wall. The mirror size is also large, so you won't need to get close in order to see.In our analysis of 84 expert reviews, the HoneyBull Wall-Mounted Anti-Fogging Shower Mirror placed 1st when we looked at the top 16 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
SHAVE IN THE SHOWER: Save time by shaving in the shower with our fogless shower mirror. DOES NOT FOG: The anti-fog coating will keep the mirror fog free in hot steamy showers. No need to run it under water. It just works, every time. EASY TO INSTALL: Simply twist to lock our powerful suction cup into place. Holds tight on all shower surfaces. RAZOR HOOK: Store your razor conveniently on the mirror. Great for bathroom accessories. TRAVEL READY: Compact and flat mirror is ready to pack away anywhere.
Shower Mirror Rankings
Shaving in the shower instead of at the bathroom sink is becoming more and more popular among men. Perhaps this is because less mess is made, making clean-up is a breeze. Another reason may be the fact that the bathroom mirror fogs up repeatedly, making the entire shaving process take much longer than it needs to.
Shaving mirrors are an excellent tool to speed up your morning routine. Before you buy one, there are a few things you’ll want to know.
Make sure the model is shatterproof. The last thing you want to do while installing the shower mirror is drop it and risk getting a nasty cut.
Next, look for a protective coating that is both fog-free and shadow-free. Stopping to wipe the mirror constantly while the steam continues to build in the shower won’t save you time. You want a model that states it is guaranteed not to fog, or stay fog-free, for life.
How is the shower mirror attached to the wall? Does it use adhesive or suction cups? Suction cups work well, but they don’t hold their grip as long as adhesive. Additionally, you want to make sure the adhesive is removable so that you can adjust the mirror as needed.
Determine how adjustable the shower mirror is. Can you tilt it down when shaving your chin and then tilt it back up to shave across your cheekbones? Perhaps the unit hangs from a rope. This option would also allow you to position the mirror in a myriad of ways.
Check for any extras. For example, does the model feature a shelf that can hold your razor or is there a light to make it easier to see when you close the shower curtain and block the bathroom light? Does it come with a squeegee to wipe down the mirror after each use? Sometimes it’s the extra features that help you decide between the best two options.
- It’s always a good idea to dry the shower mirror off at the end of each shower with a lint-free cloth or paper towel.
- Over time, soap scum can build up on your mirror. When that happens, you’ll need to use one of several methods to remove it. You can use shaving cream or shampoo. Simply rub the mirror with the product to dissolve the soap scum and then rinse clean. Another option is to wipe down the mirror with a dryer sheet.
- Never use vinegar or an abrasive cleaner on the shower mirror. These agents are harsh, and they will remove the protective coating that prevents the mirror from fogging up. The abrasive cleaner may also scratch the surface of the mirror, making it harder to see during a shave.
- Should your mirror’s fog-free coating start to lose its effectiveness, apply a thin coating of a rain-repellent product made for car windshields. This is a handy solution to extend the life of your mirror.
- Command makes large water-resistant strips for use in showers and bathtubs. If the adhesive on your shower mirror starts to come loose, these strips will work well to get your mirror back in place.
- When considering the price of a shower mirror, you’ll need to take a look at a few features. For example, mirrors that use a more reliable adhesive will cost slightly more than models that use suction cups. Size is also a factor, as larger surfaces command a higher price. If you’re willing to forgo extras, such as an attached shelf for storing your razor, you’ll be able to purchase a shower mirror at a lower amount.