Honest Tea Organic Fair Trade Honey Green Tea, 12-Pack
Last updated date: March 2, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Green Teas and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Green Tea you should buy.
Editor's Note March 2, 2021:
Checkout The Best Green Tea for a detailed review of all the top green teas.
This certified organic green tea is brewed with cane sugar and honey. It is made from tea leaves from India and China. There are no artificial colors or flavors in this tea.
In our analysis, the Honest Tea Honest Tea Organic Fair Trade Honey Green Tea, 12-Pack placed 7th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Experience the difference of real-brewed iced tea with Honest Tea organic bottled teas. Add a refreshing hint of organic honey with brewed organic green tea leaves to your day with Honest Tea Honey Green Tea. Committed to the highest standards of quality, Honest Tea organic teas are sourced from only the finest tea leaves and organic ingredients from around the globe. All of the Honest Tea organic iced tea beverages are real-brewed with Fair Trade Certified tea leaves, gluten-free, OU-Kosher certified, non-GMO, and free of high-fructose corn syrup. No GMOs means that if there is a bioengineered version of an ingredient, we don’t use it. This organic honey green tea ships as a pack of 12 16.9-fluid ounce recyclable plastic bottles.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Green Teas
Sipping on a warm, freshly-brewed up cup of green tea is a relaxing ritual no matter what time of day. Green tea has a number of health benefits that make it a favorite of tea drinkers. Green tea contains a natural antioxidant called epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG), which helps prevent cell damage. Plus, it also protects against many types of diseases as well as aging. Green tea is also known for protecting against breast, prostate and colorectal cancers.
In addition to helping you feel alert, green tea can actually improve brain function. It includes caffeine, which helps fire neurons and neurotransmitters, which improve brain function, reaction time, memory and mood. Plus, green tea can also boost your metabolic rate and help you burn fat.
There are many different types of green tea available in varying grades and price ranges, each with its own unique properties. Sencha is a type of Japanese green tea with a long finish and a sweet grassy flavor. Another Japanese green tea is Gyokuro, which is exceptionally flavorful with a brothy feel. Longjing is a Chinese green tea that tastes rich and refreshing. It can be pricey as it is a prized variety. Another Chinese variety is Bilochun, which is fragrant and has a flavor that resembles edamame. There are several other varieties available.
The Green Tea Buying Guide
- When looking for green tea, consider which format is best for you. Green tea can be sold in loose-leaf varieties, in addition to tea bags and ready-made drinks. For example, while loose leaf tea requires a little extra work in the process, tea bags are convenient, quick and easy to use. If you prefer to have your green tea cold instead of hot, you can try a prepared green tea drink that is infused with other flavors like cane sugar or honey.
- Keep in mind that green tea doesn’t stay fresh for long. Once you open the package, the clock starts ticking. That’s why it’s best to consider the quantity of green tea you’re purchasing carefully. If you and your family members plan on drinking a lot of green tea on a frequent basis, then a large packaging of green tea will work for you. However, if you won’t be drinking a lot of green tea regularly, then go with a small package. You don’t want to end up with stale green tea as it is not flavorful.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide