HONEST OUTFITTERS Rustic Wood Blanket Ladder
Last updated date: April 20, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as April 20, 2022:
Checkout The Best Blanket Ladder for a detailed review of all the top .
With a white distressed look, this blanket ladder works with a variety of décors, including the popular farmhouse look. It measures just over 4 feet in height, with 9.6 inches between each rung, giving you plenty of room for your blankets. Assembly is easy, and you can prop it against any wall to achieve the desired look.
In our analysis, the HONEST OUTFITTERS HONEST OUTFITTERS Rustic Wood Blanket Ladder placed 3rd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
RUSTIC WOODEN DECOR: This Rustic Blanket Ladder Will Be The Focal Point Of a Room, Whether It Is Decked Out With Home decor Or Bare.The current trend for interior design is a minimalistic home using lots of whites, textured wood, and plants! You can get all of these with our wooden blanket ladder! The wood grain and stain makes for the perfect rustic/farmhouse decor! BEAUTIFIES YOUR HOME: This product is wonderfully versatile. Perfect for displaying throws, quilts, towels, scarfs, and ties! Turn your clutter into the decor! Our blanket ladder adds character to your living room, bathroom, and outdoor spaces! Place plants on our ladder for a cute porch accent! You are buying a rich, durable and beautiful product to brighten your home! They are even great for weddings and bridal showers! Lovely gifts to give to your loved ones passionate for home decor! WIDELY APPLICATION: For save the room, this multifuncation ladder is perfect choice for you. Freely display your blankets, throws, and quilts in bedroom.It can help you to storage the towels and others bath accessories in the bathroom. Add rustic decor to your bathroom. You can also use our product in other areas of your home! Use our ladder for towels of all sizes! Finally display those decorative towels! Outdoor porch decoration for plants and vines looks lovely with our ladder! EASY TO ASSEMBLE: Our blanket ladder requires assembly but we crafted our product so anyone can put it together! Easy to install with the included hardware. A few steps and you are on your way to transforming your room! Our blanket ladder is sturdy to hold your blankets and throws! Create your new, designer way of organizing and storage today! NOTE: Do not use as a climbing ladder ! Organizer or decor use only. HIGH QUALITY:Our rustic blanket ladder is crafted to be lightweight and strong!The thoughtful design ensures the vertical slats and angle are perfect to properly display your throws. The sleek wood is polished to prevent splintering or snagging! No need to worry about scuffing walls either! No matter where you place our ladder it’ll surely add character! Dimensions: 4feet tall, 9.6 inches between rungs!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Blankets provide more than comfort. They can also save you money. In the chilly winter months, having each member of the household use a blanket can allow you to drop the thermostat down, using less heat. Over the course of days, weeks and months, that can dramatically reduce your utility bills.
If you have a multi-person household, those blankets can add up. Sure, you can fold them and set them on a piece of furniture, but that takes up seating space. Storing them in closets keeps them out of the way, but out of sight, out of mind, so you can easily forget to bring the blanket back out when you’re ready to relax.
That’s where a blanket ladder can help. These simple but highly functional decorative items give you an eye-pleasing way to store your blankets in the very rooms where you regularly use them. They come in a variety of heights and widths, but the general idea is that of a ladder, which means it has rungs attached to two side rails.
It’s important to note that blanket ladders are not functioning ladders. They do not have the weight capacity to hold humans, even smaller ones, so it’s important to make sure children don’t try to climb it. You’ll also need to check the capacity of each rung before hanging your heavier blankets on it. Many can hold throws and even heavier blankets, but you’ll want to check to make sure.
There’s also the look of your ladder. Some feature a rustic design, while others come in simple wood or black metal designs. Only you know what’s best for your space, but black and wood can be more versatile than something more trendy.
The Buying Guide
- Blanket ladders can vary in size. Take a look at the dimensions and measure the area where you’ll be setting it up to make sure you know what you’re getting.
- The safety of your blankets is important, too. Look for materials in your ladder that won’t snag or crease your blankets. Wood that splinters can be especially bad, so you’ll want a high-quality laminate or a wood that’s finished.
- Some blanket ladders have rungs that are wide and sturdy enough to hold more than one item. Keep that in mind as you’re considering capacity.
- Look not only at the height of the ladder itself, but also at the distance between rungs. This can determine the size and thickness of the blankets you can store.
- Blanket ladders aren’t just for blankets. Some keep them in the bathroom for storing towels, while others set them in the bedroom as a handy place to store clothes they plan to wear again. Whatever your needs, you can find a blanket ladder that works for you.
- You’ll likely have to put your blanket ladder together when it arrives. Look at the assembly instructions. Will you need special tools? Make sure the ladder comes with instructions and the necessary hardware to put everything together.
- Typically, your blanket ladder will prop against the wall. That means the base will come away from the wall a little to create an angle. That angle can vary, but you’ll need to make sure you keep it close enough that it still supports your blankets without throwing the ladder off balance.
- If you’re limited on space, you can find blanket ladders with a slimmer profile designed for sliding into small areas like half baths.
- You might find you use two ladder rungs for some bulkier blankets, so keep that in mind as you’re ordering. That five- or six-rung ladder might not hold as many of your larger, thicker blankets as you think.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide