Honche Weatherproof Solar Outdoor Rope Lights, 33-Foot
Last updated date: August 7, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Outdoor Rope Lights and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Outdoor Rope Light you should buy.
Update as August 7, 2022:
Checkout The Best Outdoor Rope Lights for a detailed review of all the top outdoor rope lights.
Turn your backyard into a festive space using these outdoor rope lights. The lights are long, flexible and waterproof, so you can use them in trees, around railings and on a gazebo. Since the lights are solar-powered, you won't even have to worry about them increasing your energy bill.
In our analysis, the Honche Honche Weatherproof Solar Outdoor Rope Lights, 33-Foot placed 4th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Indoor and Outdoor Wide Application. The solar rope lights are not only long and flexible but also waterproof, decorating your bedroom, patio, garden party, wedding, home, window, bathroom, as well as shows, restaurant, hotel, yard, patios, commercial building, shopping center etc or whatever you want with these sparkling and magical waterproof salor power string lights.Just ignite your imagination! High Battery Capacity & IP65 Waterproof. Designed with adjustable solar panel and rechargeable battery, Honche solar fairy lights can work continuously for 8- 12 hours at least if the panel absorbs enough sunshine during day,it will light up at night automatically. The tube is designed to withstand light rain or water spills,which makes them perfect for an outdoor decorations. 8 LIGHTING MODES to Create Lots Fun. Gorgeous 8 lighting modes including combination, fireflies flashing, waves, fading, chasing/flashing, fading slowly, twinkle/flashing and steady on, which can create different atmospheres for your life. Flexible wires can easily build the shapes you want; wrap around tree trunks or gazebos; in the dark, the wire fades to invisible, leaving only the bright lights. This decorative solar rope string lights make your house and garden charming and romantic. Up to 19% High Energy Conversion Rate. Our solar rope light with 100pcs low-heat-emission LED chips, up to 19% high energy conversion rate comparing to others’ 13%. They’re environmental protection and energy inexhaustible; Durable and safe to use, the LEDs will not overheat after using many hours, you can see some firefly lights shining in your garden any time, make your yard charming. Malleable PVC Tube Cover. These outdoor rope Lights is with 33 feet copper wire, which is fully covered by clear PVC tubes, the tubing of the firefly lights is durable, but thin and flexible enough to create a glowing character as snowman or Christmas tree, adding extra fun to your outdoor or indoor events. 100 glowing Leds with 360 degree viewing angle illuminate direction. The flexible wire can be easily bend and shaped around plants, signs, furniture and almost everything else.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Outdoor Rope Lights
Outdoor rope lights are not just a functional accessory. They help create a magical atmosphere while lighting up your space. When choosing your outdoor rope lights, first consider how you want to use them. This will help you determine the best type of lights for your space. For example, do you want the rope lights for a temporary installation for a special event like a wedding, or are you thinking of installing a permanent installation around your deck? A rope light kit is ideal for temporary setups, while a spool is best for more permanent installations.
If you plan on installing your rope lights in a location where they will be shielded from moisture, you can opt for a 120 voltage. If your rope lights will be fully outside and run the risk of getting wet, then go with a low voltage such as 12 volts. This is the safest option.
Outdoor rope lights are available in different lengths. Be sure to measure your space to determine the length you require. Some outdoor rope light spools can be hooked together to extend their length, while others can actually be cut to the desired length you need. You can find outdoor rope lights in varying lengths such as 33 feet to 80 feet.
The Outdoor Rope Light Buying Guide
- The color of the outdoor rope lights helps to create the ambiance and atmosphere of your space. Warm colors like yellow are inviting and whimsical, while cool colors like blue and white create a more modern feel. You can also find outdoor rope lights that come in multiple colors in one spool. In addition, some rope lights have the option to change colors, which provides more flexibility for your décor.
- If you are stringing outdoor rope lights together to extend their length, be sure to read the instructions to see whether there is a maximum number of sets you can attach. Do not exceed this number as that can result in safety issues.
- Check to see how easy the outdoor rope lights are to install. Many options are plug and play, where all you have to do is plug the lights into an outlet and you’re ready to go. Some more complex options require hardwiring.
- For permanent installations, opt for outdoor rope lights which have a timer. That way, you set them to turn off at a specific time each day or after a certain number of hours to preserve energy.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide