Homz Modular Transparent Ergonomic Storage Bin & Tub
Last updated date: April 22, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as April 22, 2022:
Checkout The Best Storage Bins & Tubs for a detailed review of all the top .
Whether you're looking to organize seasonal decorations or store a few summer clothing items, these storage bins and tubs are a must-have. The lids are made with ergonomic latches that lock into place, so you know your items are secure. The lids are also stackable to take up less room in your garage, basement or attic.
In our analysis of 11 expert reviews, the Homz Modular Transparent Ergonomic Storage Bin & Tub placed 6th when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Bins are made from durable see-through clear plastic that withstands ongoing use – allows you to see contents without opening the container. Large ergonomic latches lock to secure lid in place and make for a comfortable grip and handle when moving or storing the container. Stacking and modular design for best use of space. Bins nest into one another when not in use.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Totes provide an excellent solution for all of your storage needs. Use them in the living room to organize your kids’ toys, the garage to separate your tools or the attic to keep your seasonal items safe until it’s time to pull them out again. As you browse the available totes on the market, you’ll want to consider each of their features.
Size is the first thing you’ll need to review. Smaller totes are ideal for knick-knacks, while medium totes can hold things like craft supplies and makeup. Larger totes are best for storing clothing and stuffed animals. There are even industrial-size totes that can handle items that are a bit heavy.
If you’re in the market for more than one tote, search for a stackable set. Some models come in an eight-pack and have specially designed lids that allow you to store the totes one on top of the other.
Carrying totes can be difficult if there are no handles, or if the handles are rough around the edges. Look for tubs that have strong molded-in handles that are made for lifting. Other models feature ergonomic handles for added comfort.
Consider how far you need to transport the tote, especially if you’re going to fill the tote with heavy items. Some storage bins and tubs have a set of wheels, so you can simply pull the tote from the house to your shed. If you’re going just a short distance, there are some totes with reinforced bottoms that hold up well to dragging and dropping.
The Buying Guide
- Most totes are made of plastic, and therefore are easy to clean. All you need is a little dish soap, warm water and a rag. Should the totes have any type of odor, you can also wipe them down with vinegar or a baking soda paste. Rinse the containers clean and either allow them to air dry or dry them with a lint-free cloth.
- Depending on the type of items you’re storing in the totes, you may want to pick up a few silica gel packets. Toss several inside each of the totes to protect everything from photos to DVDs to books.
- The price for totes is dependent upon the size of the tote and how many totes you get in each set. Extra features also play a part in the overall price of a set.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide