homyfort Felt Dinnerware Storage Protectors, 6-Piece
Last updated date: September 14, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Dinnerware Storage and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Dinnerware Storage you should buy.
Update as February 4, 2022:
Checkout Keep Any Kitchen Tidy With The Best Dinnerware Storage for a detailed review of all the top dinnerware storage.
In our analysis of 11 expert reviews, the homyfort Felt Dinnerware Storage Protectors, 6-Piece placed 11th when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Organize your cherished dinnerware with the homyfort 6-Piece china Storage Set. PROTECT YOUR PRECIOUS CHINA – with our Quilted Storage Cases and keep your prized dinnerware safe and dust-free – ready to shine on special occasions! EXTRA THICK SEPARATORS – Unlike many other dinnerware cases that include tiny, paper thin foam separators, our china storage cases come with full size, extra thick felt separators that you will love. This means no more clanking sound when moving your plates! BEAUTIFULLY DESIGNED – While designing a practical product was key, we also wanted to ensure that these cases looked beautiful when stored at your home. That attention to detail manifests itself in the quilted pattern design present throughout inner lining, the little flower motive on each of the content cards as well. Content Label Window. Offers a special place to add your own label and quickly identify what’s inside each case.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Dinnerware Storage
Whether you’ve inherited a china set from your grandparents, registered for a set for your wedding or purchased one on your own, you’ll need a quality dinnerware storage set to protect the china when not in use.
The first thing you’ll want to do as you shop for dinnerware storage is consider how big your china collection is. You can purchase just one storage container or a set that includes between four and eight pieces. Keep in mind that some sets are just for plates. If you also need to store cups and serving dishes, you’ll want to make sure the set includes storage pieces that accommodate that type of dinnerware.
Next, review the material used to create the dinnerware storage. Most are made from a premium polyester that is quilted for extra protection. The Honey-Can-Do Dinnerware Storage Set, 5-Piece goes a set further by producing their set in a brilliant white pattern. Some models come in a solid neutral color and others have more of an elegant appearance.
Check the dinnerware storage set to see if it also comes with felt separators, as you don’t want to pack your plates or cups directly on top of each other. They could clang together and cause a chip or crack. Not only does the Woffit Felt Dinnerware Storage, 6-Piece come with 48 felt dividers, but it goes a step further by also supplying content label inserts, so users can quickly determine what’s being stored in each container.
Lastly, you’ll want to look for any extras that put one dinnerware storage set over another. For example, the Household Essentials Dinnerware Storage Box is equipped with two side handles for easy transport. Additionally, instead of product labels, it has a see-through window in the front of the box.
The Dinnerware Storage Buying Guide
- From time to time, you’ll need to clean your dinnerware storage containers. To do this, remove the felt separators and any labels from the label windows. The product packaging will let you know if the containers can be cleaned in a washer and dryer. Some may require you to dry the items on low heat. Other models must be hand washed using warm water and mild dish soap. Afterward, you’ll need to lay them out to dry.
- Dinnerware storage containers aren’t restricted to china only. You can also use them to keep toys, coin collections and porcelain figurines safe and free of dust and bugs. If you enjoy camping or traveling in an RV, these storage containers will also allow you to transport everything you need to prepare a meal away from home.
- If the label window in your dinnerware storage doesn’t have an outer plastic covering, you’ll want to laminate your label before you place it in the window. This way the label isn’t affected by accidental splashes of water or scratches should it brush up against another object.
- The cost of dinnerware storage is directly related to the number of pieces in the set. The Honey-Can-Do Dinnerware Storage Set, 5-Piece comes in as the most affordable. Both, the SWoffit Felt Dinnerware Storage, 6-Piece and the storageLAB Hardshell China & Dinnerware Storage Set are moderately priced, while the Household Essentials Canvas Dinnerware Storage Box has the highest price tag of the bunch.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide