HOMTOYOU Floor Cleaning Spray Mop
Last updated date: May 4, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Spray Mops and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Spray Mop you should buy.
Editor's Note May 4, 2021:
Checkout The Best Spray Mop for a detailed review of all the top spray mops.
The ergonomic design of this spray mop helps keep you comfortable while you work. The 1.48-pound weight makes it light enough so that you can easily maneuver it, and putting the mop together is easy. You can also use this mop to clean glass doors and windows, making it a truly multifunctional tool.
In our analysis of 36 expert reviews, the HOMTOYOU HOMTOYOU Floor Cleaning Spray Mop placed 3rd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Harmless to floor, Reusable microfiber pad go for all floor types, such as Hardwood, Laminate Wood, Ceramic Tiles and etc. Ergonomic handgrip control and rod length. Make floor cleaning easy and simple. Save Time: The responsive spray head allows you to spray as much or as little liquid as you desire. Save unnecessary time and frustration moping up unwated water. Add in our 360° swivel head and get around bulky, heavy furniture without the headache of moving it all around. 2 FREE REPLACEMENT PADS: Two thoughtful mop cleaning pads for your replacement, which are soft, water-absorbing, durable and reusable. Prolong the service life of the mop and save you money；Lastly, no need for batteries as you have more control with a manual spray handle. Cleaning Solution Options: The refillable bottle allows you to choose the best cleaning solution for your needs. Try environmentally friendly cleaning with lemon or essential oils in water, or you may use the strongest chemicals. Environmentally & Nonwoven:Feel good knowing that you are decreasing harmful waste vs competitors that use expensive and excessive disposables. We created our mop to clean the world, not add more garbage.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Spray Mops
Traditional mopping is an involved process. You need a bucket that you can fill with water and cleanser, along with a mop that you have to wring out throughout the process. The labor involved can lead to you putting off mopping until your floors are in pretty bad shape.
Spray mops have made the entire process of cleaning floors easier. You just need a cloth to put in the mop head and some solution you spray on the floor. The solution is usually built into the handle, with a button you press to dispense it.
As spray mops have evolved, they’ve also become more eco-friendly. There are spray mops that let you fill the sprayer with your own homemade or all-natural cleansing solutions. Some use only water to clean your floors. There are even spray mops with reusable cloths. Just remove them when you’re finished mopping and toss them in the washer.
Disposable microfiber cloths and spray cartridges have their own benefits, though. At the end of your cleaning session, you can simply remove the cloth and toss it in the trash. Spray cartridges remain attached to your mop handle until you’ve depleted the cleanser inside, which can take months. When the cleanser runs out, just replace the cartridge and keep mopping.
The Spray Mop Buying Guide
- Some spray mops come with extra-wide mop heads, which are great for cleaning large sections of flooring with each swipe. However, keep in mind that this expanded width could make it tough to clean smaller rooms or get into nooks and crannies.
- Consider the type of flooring you’ll be cleaning when you’re choosing a spray mop. Some are built for wood floors while others are made to tackle vinyl and tile. Some mops can handle both types of flooring as long as you adjust the cleaning solution for each. Some spray mops can even be used to wash large glass doors or windows.
- Most spray mops are sold disassembled, so you’ll need to put the mop together before using. Keep this in mind and look up the assembly instructions if you’re concerned.
- Pay attention to the type of cloths your spray mop uses. Some are disposable while others can be tossed in the washer and reused. Also, make sure you can buy refills and note how much they’ll cost.
- A rotating mop head can make a big difference in getting into tighter areas like corners.
- The weight and design of the handle make a big difference in maneuvering the mop around your rooms. A heavier mop can be tougher to move around, depleting your energy quickly. Some handles are taller than others, too, so make sure you’re choosing one that won’t have you bending over to mop.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide