HOMMIESAFE Silicone Face & Body Brush
Last updated date: December 31, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Body Brushes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Body Brush you should buy.
Update as December 31, 2020:
Checkout The Best Body Brush for a detailed review of all the top body brushes.
The body brush fits snugly over your hand and provides good maneuverability. The facial brush gently cleans your skin and pores. These brushes are soft but provide the benefits your skin needs.
In our analysis of 29 expert reviews, the HOMMIESAFE Silicone Face & Body Brush placed 4th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
This pack include 1 silicone facial brush and 1 silicone body brush. Made of 100% natural, BPA-free, LFGB standard silicone material. No irritation will be caused while cleaning your face & body with our silicone cleanser brushes. Fit for all skin types of people especially for whom with sensitive skin. The Body Brush: three grips for your fingers to insert in. Their front end is designed with corresponding non-slip lines. Additional, there is a belt under these grips so that it will bind your hand back to make sure the brush fit your hand. It won't come loose from your hand. This design is ergonomic and in elegant appearance and bright colors. The Facial Brush: Two Different kinds of bristles on our silicone brush for two different purposes. The first is tiny dense bristles that will gently clean your pores, remove blackheads and clean away your face oil. The second is the massage bristles which are fantastic for a facial massage to improve blood circulation, skin exfoliating and better absorption of skin creams, serum, and moisturizers. If your skin tends to react to anything even remotely harsh then you are going to fall in love with our silicone pad scrubber because they are made of soft silicone that isn't abrasive no matter how hard you press yet, so capable of removing dead, dry skin from your face. Your face will have never felt softer. 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: If after you start using your silicone shower and facial brushes and you are not delighted with them along with absolutely loving them we will refund your money. Our world-class COOL-ESSENTIAL customer service wants you to be SATISFIED with your purchase. Absolutely no risk. The silicone pad brushes come with our full 6 months 100% satisfaction guarantee. Get yours and more for your friends and family TODAY!
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Body Brushes
If you’re looking for glowing skin that looks healthy and radiant, it’s time to get a body brush. This is a special beauty tool that is used to brush off the dull layer of flaky skin at the top. A body brush can help you to unclog pores, remove any dead skin and exfoliate your body. It’s a great tool for anyone who wants smooth skin that feels soft and looks shiny. In addition, body brushing can actually help to redistribute fat that is stored in your skin. This smooths out your cellulite so your skin looks firmer and tighter.
You can dry brush your body before you take a bath or shower. You can then rinse the brush clean, and use it again in the bath. This double action provides the best results for your skin. Brushing your body should be done for a few minutes each day and can be done on a daily basis. Just be sure to use the right kind of brush so that you don’t irritate your skin.
The Body Brush Buying Guide
- When selecting a body brush, the shape is important because it will determine where on your body you can reach. A brush with a small handle is great for easily accessible parts of your body, such as your arms and legs. However, you will have to bend in order to reach your lower half. However, a body brush with a long handle is ideal for reaching your back, or the bottom half of your legs if you have trouble reaching that area.
- The bristles of the body brush are key. You don’t want to get anything too soft, as that will not provide you with the benefits you need. However, bristles that are too stiff may irritate and hurt your skin. Opt for something in the middle in terms of firmness. Bristles can be made from natural material, nylon or silicone. Keep in mind that bristles tend to shed after a lot of use, so it’s best to replace your body brush when this starts to happen.
- Most body brushes can be used both in wet and dry situations. This provides you with additional flexibility as you can use the brush in multiple ways. However, keep in mind that some brushes are just for dry use and some are just for wet use, so read the instructions carefully.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide