Homgeek Dental Water Flosser & Oral Irrigator
Last updated date: October 29, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Water Flossers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Water Flosser you should buy.
Editor's Note October 29, 2020:
Checkout The Best Water Flosser for a detailed review of all the top water flossers .
This water flosser features a large water reservoir that is able to provide up to 90 seconds of continuous use at a time. Flossing is great for bad breath, dental plaque and gum issues. This unit allows users to select between 10 pressure settings and seven multifunctional tips.
In our analysis of 72 expert reviews, the Homgeek Homgeek Dental Water Flosser & Oral Irrigator placed 5th when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Remove Plauqe and Reduce Gingivitis: Homgeek Water Flosser uses an unique combination of water pressure and pulsations to reduce gingivitis by 61% more than dental floss. Twice as effective at reducing gingival bleeding than other brands of dental floss. Oral irrigator easily dislodges anything stuck between your teeth in a matter of seconds, so that it can provide excellent water flossing performance to improve gum health and achieving good oral hygiene. Efforts To Solve Oral Diseases: Our oral irrigator are dedicated to alleviating a wide range of oral diseases,including dental implant/orthodontics/dental plaque/gum issues/bad breath/tooth decay that are dangerous to our health. Persisting in using the flosser can help treat all kinds of oral problems listed above, and helps us stay away from dentists and save the cost of medical treatment. Customize and Powerful Pressure: Features 10 water pressure settings (range of 30-125 PSI). Test the different water pressures to find a comfortable setting for your teeth and gums. Powerful water pressure will get everything out that was between the teeth and below the gum line where traditional brushing and flossing can't reach. 1250-1700times/min for high-frequency water pulse ensures the best oral hygiene. 7 Multifunctional Tips for Family Use : homgeek Water Flosser Comes with 7 multifunctional with 5 functions include 3 jet tips clean where tooth brush can not easily touch; 1 tongue cleaners support clean coating and bacteria on the tongue; 1 orthodontic tip removes food debris in the brace; 1 dental plaque tip removes dental plaque and food debris at hard to reach area; 1 periodontal tip rinse and massage deep below the gumline. Best choice for whole family to floss. High Capacity Leak-Proof Reservoir: The reservoir uses double-sealing rings to prevent water leakage reliably. With a large water capacity of 600 ml, it provides 90 seconds of uninterrupted dental flossing to eliminate the need to stop and add water while using. The vacuum suction cups on the bottom of oral flosser can hold on to smooth,non-porous surfaces like tile,glass,marble and so on. 12 Month Replacement ensures satisfaction. Best choice for whole family.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Water Flossers
Water flossers have many different names, including oral irrigators, dental water toothpicks and Waterpiks, which is actually the brand name for one of the more well-known water flossers. No matter what you call them, these handy devices work well in conjunction with daily tooth brushing to clean between teeth and around the gums.
When shopping for water flossers, there are a few things you’ll want to consider before making a purchase. Start off examining the oral irrigator’s pressure settings. There may be a time when you need soft, medium or hard pressure. With 10 pressure settings that begin at 10 PSI and end at 100 PSI, the Waterpik Aquarius Water Flosser is sure to give you the clean you’re looking for.
Next, check the number of tips and their designed function to make sure they meet your needs. The iTeknic Dental Water Flosser & Oral Irrigator has 7 multifunctional tips that can be used by everyone in the family. There are three jet tips, one tongue cleaning tip, one orthodontic tips, one periodontal tip and one dental plaque tip.
Determine whether you need your flosser to be stationary or portable. If you do a lot of traveling, for example, you’ll want to choose a model like the Anjou Cordless Rechargeable Water Flosser, as the cordless feature, smaller design and the accompanying storage bag make it easy to grab and go.
Review the capacity of the water reservoir to determine how often you need to refill it. The MOSPRO IPX7 Professional Cordless Water Flosser has an extra-large reservoir when it comes to portable units with a tank that can hold 300 ml. Stationary units will hold more.
Look for any extra bells and whistles that might make the oral irrigator easier to use. Some models have built-in timers, so you know exactly how long you’ve spent flossing. Others have a memory function that keeps the device on the last pressure setting you used.
The Water Flosser Buying Guide
- Always check the water flosser’s product label for the American Dental Association seal of approval. This seal lets you know the product has been thoroughly tested and meets the strict requirements set forth by the organization.
- Determine if the outlets are compatible with your area of residence. Some flossers are only compatible with 110VAC/60Hz outlets, which are what you’ll find throughout North America, while others use USB ports for charging.
- Keeping your water flosser clean is important. Read the product label to see if any of the flosser’s parts are dishwasher safe. Some may require you to run 2 tablespoons of white vinegar mixed with 16 ounces of water through the system. Afterward, run warm water through the system to rinse out the vinegar. You can also soak the flosser’s handle for 5 to 7 minutes in a cup that is filled with 1/3 white vinegar and 2/3 water. You should do this once a month.
- When comparing prices for water flossers, you need to take into consideration the type of oral irrigator. For example, the MOSPRO IPX7 Professional Cordless Water Flosser is designed for travel, so its cost is going to be different than the Waterpik Aquarius Water Flosser and the iTeknic Dental Water Flosser & Oral Irrigator, which are made to rest on your bathroom sink. You’ll also want to consider how many tips you get and how many pressure settings the unit comes with. More features equal a higher price.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide