HOMFA 3-Tier Bamboo Shoe Rack Bench
Last updated date: August 14, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Wooden Shoe Racks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Wooden Shoe Rack you should buy.
Editor's Note August 14, 2020:
Checkout The Best Wooden Shoe Rack for a detailed review of all the top wooden shoe racks.
This attractive wooden shoe rack comes in natural and dark brown. It's made from a durable bamboo and features two shelves for storing all of your shoes. The top of the rack is designed to be used as a bench, so you'll be able to sit right down, take off your shoes and place the shoes underneath the bench on one of the racks.
In our analysis of 35 expert reviews, the HOMFA HOMFA 3-Tier Bamboo Shoe Rack Bench placed 5th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Made of 100% natural bamboo, this bench rack is stable, durable, look good and eco-friendly. With its smooth surface, countersink screws and round corners, this rack will not cause harm to your belongings or your children. A combination of shoe rack and bench to help you saving space.The 3 tiers bamboo rack is suitable to be placed in the hall, living room, bed room, balcony,etc. Designed with removable built-in fittings, it is more stable and durable than using self-tapping screws. All fittings have been treated for rust prevention.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Wooden Shoe Racks
Back in the old days, people kept their shoes safe and organized inside shoe boxes. The downside to using shoe boxes is you can’t see which shoes are inside which boxes. A shoe rack is an excellent alternative, as it keeps footwear off the floor, yet makes them clearly visible so you can grab the pair you need quickly.
When in the market for a shoe rack, look for a wooden model, as these are much more sturdy than plastic and wire racks. A rack made from 100% bamboo is ideal, as it is both attractive, durable and sustainable. Bamboo is also quick-growing, so it can be replanted much faster than tree.
Buyers will have the option of purchasing a wooden shoe rack in its natural state or one that has already been coated with a beautiful finish. A natural rack lets consumers choose whether to apply their own paint or finish for a more personalized look, while a rack that’s already got a finish is ready to be used the moment it arrives.
Determine how many tiers you need the shoe rack to have. Most two-tier wooden shoe racks are capable of holding as many as six pairs of adult-sized sneakers and boots, while a three-tier rack can hold as many as 12 pairs. If you prefer, you can opt for a two-tier rack that is stackable. This way, you can purchase as many units as you need to accommodate all of your shoes.
Look for added features that make the wooden shoe rack more functional. For example, some racks include a top bench. That makes them ideal for mudrooms and hallways, where homeowners can sit down to remove and store their shoes or retrieve and put on their shoes.
The Wooden Shoe Rack Buying Guide
- Check to see if the wooden shoe rack comes already assembled or whether you’ll need to put it together once it arrives. Some models that require assembly are designed with removable built-in fittings that have been treated for rust prevention. They are easy to use, so you wouldn’t have any trouble putting the rack together.
- Since the bottom of most people’s shoes are dirty, you’ll want to take the time every other week or so to clean the wooden shoe rack. You can use a soft-wire brush to clean away any loose dirt. Afterward, wipe down the surface of the rack with a moist rag. Go back over the wood afterward with a dry lint-free towel.
- No matter what your budget, you’re sure to find a wooden shoe rack that meets your needs. The Whitmor Wooden Shelf Shoe Rack costs about as much as two Starbucks coffees. You’ll pay a bit more for the Oceanstar 2-Tier Bamboo Stackable Shoe Rack, while the Songmic 3-Tier Wooden Shoe Rack Bench and the Honey-Can-Do Bamboo 3-Tier Shoe Shelf are able to command higher prices.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide