Homfa 2-Tier Shelf & Drawer Nightstand
Last updated date: September 30, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Nightstands and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Nightstand you should buy.
Editor's Note September 30, 2020:
Checkout The Best Nightstand for a detailed review of all the top nightstands.
This classic nightstand is made from a wood-toned particle board that looks great in a variety of spaces. It comes with an upper drawer for organizing your knick knacks, as well as an open bottom for books or important files. There's also plenty of space on top of the nightstand for a reading lamp, cup of tea and your television remote.
In our analysis, the Homfa Homfa 2-Tier Shelf & Drawer Nightstand placed 1st when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
CHARMING VINTAGE NIGHTSTAND. Designed with wood toned particle boards for a antique style and matte black for a bold elegant touch, this unique nightstand is undoubtedly a great addition in wherever you place. Whether you are the fans of a modern classic style, or the lovers of a vintage rustic feel, this stylish sophisticated nightstand is definitely your best choice. STYLISH YET FUNCTIONAL. Equipped with a pull-out drawer and a large-capacity lower shelf cabinet, this 2-tier nightstand perfect for bedside storage, keeping the cups, glasses and magazines at your hands. The thoughtfully designed drawer create a personal space for your keys, journal and something important, can also as a storage for underwear, socks and other articles of daily use. Surprisingly you can get a private bookcase when you fill the shelf cabinet with some books. PERFECT FOR SMALL SPACE. This nightstand dresser provides enough space for storage of daily supplies while making full use of the limited space, free your life from messy and disorder. Perfectly for bedroom as nightstands, living room as end side sofa tables, entryway and some small space for special storage. PERFECT SERVICE. The Homfa nightstand dresser will ensure you perfect service and good shopping experience. You can buy it with confidence. If there is any issue before or after your purchase, just feel free to contact us. We will try our best to help you out. ASSEMBLY AND DIMENSION. All accessories and a easy-to-understand instructions are included. You can just finish the assembly without efforts. 17.7L*15.7W*23.6H inches (45*40*60cm); Drawer size: 15L* 13W* 6H inch (38*33*15cm).
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Nightstands
A nightstand functions as both an aesthetic accessory to put alongside your bed and as a place to conveniently store important items. Usually featuring a solid top and one or more drawers or shelves, a nightstand makes it easy to have your alarm clock, glasses, medications, phone, books and other important items in a convenient place. It can also provide a place to help declutter the bedroom.
Examine the nightstand’s style and color to determine if it fits in well with your other bedroom furniture. If your bedroom has handcrafted wooden furniture, you’ll find that a solid wooden design blends in well for a classic look. Bedrooms with modern furniture made of steel or featuring brighter colors can work well with a compact metal or a sleek glass nightstand.
You’ll want to think about the nightstand’s size so that it both fits in your space and is easy to reach from your bed. As a rule of thumb, stick to a nightstand about as tall as your mattress’s top so that you can easily reach items. Measure the space beside your bed and leave a few extra inches on both sides to make sure you find a nightstand with an appropriate width.
Keep your storage needs in mind as well. While you can easily find a simple nightstand that will hold a few key items on top, you can find plenty of models with several drawers or shelves if you need them. Some nightstands will feature deeper drawers you can use to store clothing.
Don’t forget about the nightstand’s sturdiness. While you may not need something heavy-duty to hold an alarm clock and phone, storing books or supporting a lamp will mean you need a durable model. Check the materials making up the nightstand along with the weight limits for the unit and compartments to make sure you get enough stability for your needs.
If you plan to use your nightstand as a place to charge gadgets overnight, know that some models offer handy charging stations that make this easier. For example, some models have a USB port along with a built-in lamp so that you can charge your phone and see to read at night.
The Nightstand Buying Guide
- Since nightstands often come unassembled, take a look at the instructions beforehand if possible. This can help you save headaches that could happen if you buy a model that is tricky to assemble or requires extra help you might not have. You can often find these on the manufacturer’s website.
- To prevent yourself from bumping into your nightstand in the dark, avoid placing it too close to your bed. Generally, you’ll want to leave a few inches of space between the bed and nightstand. Also, consider your walking path out of your bed so that you place the nightstand far enough back to the wall.
- If you purchased your bedroom furniture as part of a set, check whether the manufacturer has a matching nightstand available to save some time looking for a good match. Of course, you can still always consider a similar style that will complement your existing furniture.
- When considering nightstand materials, it helps to think about your cleaning preferences. If you’d rather not spend time polishing wood, you can clean glass and metal nightstands with a simple spray and wipe. In any case, dust your nightstand with a soft cloth regularly and try to give it a good clean every few weeks or as often as needed.
- If you’ll use the nightstand’s shelves or drawers for heavy items, distribute the weight evenly to prevent damage. Having too much weight on top versus bottom comes with the safety risk of the nightstand potentially tipping over.
- You have plenty of ways to spice up your nightstand if you find it too plain. Adding a decorative lamp, some candles, a few pictures, or a small plant can turn a simple nightstand into a sophisticated addition to your bedroom. For more functionality, you could even put a mirror on the wall behind the nightstand.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide