HOMEVER Slow Masticating Juicer, 150-Watt
Last updated date: June 4, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Wheatgrass Juicers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Wheatgrass Juicer you should buy.
The HOMEVER Slow Masticating Juicer, 150-Watt is BPA-free and made from an anti-abrasive material. Consumers will appreciate how easy it is to use, as well as the fact that it doesn't clog or produce too much foam. The biggest benefit is that the juicer extracts 30% more nutrients than centrifugal juicers. In our analysis of 52 expert reviews, the HOMEVER HOMEVER Slow Masticating Juicer, 150-Watt placed 6th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note March 26, 2020:
Checkout The Best Wheatgrass Juicer for a detailed review of all the top wheatgrass juicers.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
From The Manufacturer
It uses an improved spiral system and a low-speed motor (80 rpm). A total of 7 steps. The juice yield and nutrient rate can be up to 90% and the shelf life is longer. It prevents overheating and oxidation and cares for trace elements such as vitamins, enzymes and minerals to the highest degree. BAP Free - Baby Health Made of Tritan material, safe and healthy. Its strong squeeze takes every single drop of nutritious liquid out of your veggies and fruit, leaving only fiber to the pulp.Fruit juice and pulp are perfectly separated, solve the problem that children don't like fruit. All accessories are through safety certifications, including ETL, FDA and etc.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Wheatgrass Juicers
Juicing is an excellent way to add more vitamins and minerals to your diet, especially if you have picky eaters at home. One ingredient you’ll want to add to your juicing recipes is wheatgrass. Not only does it help in detoxifying the body, but it also provides a natural source of energy. As you browse available wheatgrass juicers, you’ll want to consider the following features:
Portability. Electric juicers are great because they are super fast, which is great when you are in a hurry, but not ideal if you need a model that can travel. If you do a lot of camping or road-tripping, you’ll need a model with a hand crank, like the Mueller Austria Slow Masticating Wheatgrass Juicer.
Quiet Motor. Some juicers can be quite noisy, which may be a problem if you have small children or easily frightened animals in the home. The AICOK Slow Masticating Juicer Extractor, 150-Watt has a quiet motor that runs at less than 60 decibels.
Speed Settings. You want a masticating juicer, as the lower speeds are what keep the heat down. Lower heat results in fewer nutrients being destroyed. Some units have multiple speed settings, but make sure that you at least have a speed setting that is 80 RPMs or less to experience the most nutritional benefits.
Versatility. In addition to juicing wheatgrass, you may wish to use your juicer to accomplish a few other kitchen tasks as well. For example, the Omega Quiet Dual-Stage Masticating Juicer, 200-Watt has a nutrition center that is capable of pureeing baby food, grinding coffee, making nut butter and mincing herbs.
Extra amenities. If you’re going to invest in a quality wheatgrass juicer, it’s nice when it comes with a few extra amenities. The Jocuu Wheatgrass Juicer, 150-Watt actually provides a complimentary cleaning brush to dislodge pulp without damaging the filter and a recipe book full of ideas for some delicious juices. You may also find some models come with the ability to buy separate attachments that increase the functionality of the juicer.
DWYM Fun Fact
Did you know that wheatgrass has the nickname “liquid gold?” This is because every ounce of the freshly sprouted leaves has a ton of health benefits. In fact, just one serving packs the same punch as consuming a pound and a half of dark leafy greens.
You can actually grow wheatgrass at home easily, which is great if you don’t have a green thumb. Not only will that save you money over time, but you’ll also have an endless supply available for juicing.
A few of the health benefits associated with wheatgrass are listed below:
- It’s high in nutrients, including enzymes and proteins.
- It’s rich in antioxidants, which are helpful in fighting free radicals.
- It has antimicrobial properties that work to fight off certain streptococcal infections.
- It keeps the digestive system working properly, thanks to its high fiber content.
The Wheatgrass Juicer Buying Guide
- It is important to note that the feed chute can clog when using soft or fibrous produce.
- Keep in mind that dark juices can stain your juicer’s cups and inner parts.
- If you need to keep an eye on your sugar intake, it’s a good idea to make your juice cocktail 80% vegetables and 20% fruits.
- Remove the skin from kiwis, mangoes, oranges and grapefruits before you place them in your juicer.
- Always read the product label to determine if the juicer’s parts are dishwasher safe. Some juicers actually come with their own cleaning brush, so you can wash the pieces by hand. You may need to wipe down the juicer’s exterior with a wet dishcloth, but make sure you unplug the unit before you attempt to do this.
- Review the conditions of any product warranties. Some only cover the motor; however, others cover the normal wear of all the accessories. Additionally, there are companies that provide lifetime support should you need help figuring out how to use the juicer, while others only offer technical support for a short period of time from the date of purchase.
- Design plays a huge role in the overall cost of a wheatgrass juicer. The Mueller Austria Slow Masticating Wheatgrass Juicer is the most affordable because it doesn’t run on electricity. It uses a simple hand crank instead. The AICOK Slow Masticating Juicer Extractor, 150-Watt and the Jocuu Wheatgrass Juicer, 150-Watt are priced lower than the Omega Quiet Dual-Stage Masticating Juicer, 200-Watt, as they use less wattage and don’t have the added ability to make nut butter, puree baby food or extrude pasta.