Hometall Customizable Skate Park & Fingerboard Set
Last updated date: November 5, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Fingerboard Ramps and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Fingerboard Ramp you should buy.
Update as November 5, 2021:
Checkout The Best Fingerboard Ramps for a detailed review of all the top fingerboard ramps .
Use your imagination to combine these five fingerboard ramps in different ways. The set also comes with two fingerboards, a silicone mat and tools.
In our analysis, the Hometall Hometall Customizable Skate Park & Fingerboard Set placed 1st when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Made of high quality material, safe enough. 5 parts can be combined as different scene accroding to your imagination. Comes with 2 finger skateboards (different patterns),5 silicone mat and tool, effectively prevent the skate park kit from sliding, 3 years and up. Excellent training props, perfect for training your finger coordination. Great gift for sports enthusiasts and Skateboard lovers, they will enjoy it with this skate park kit toy.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Fingerboard Ramps
If you’re a fan of skateboarding, it’s likely you’ve encountered fingerboarding at some point or another. A fingerboard is very much what it sounds like — a skateboard for your fingers. Using just their middle and index fingers, fingerboarders can recreate the core tricks of skateboarding but on a much smaller level.
Fingerboards are not just a small, 4-inch model of a skateboard; they contain all the intricate parts of one, such as grip tape, bushings and interchangeable trucks and wheels. To make things exciting, fingerboarders use ramps to do their tricks using only their fingers and the boards. Like the fingerboards themselves, the ramps are also designed as miniature versions of real-life skateboarding ramps.
As in real-life skateboarding, safety is key in fingerboarding as well. Opt for fingerboard ramps that are made from eco-friendly ABS plastic without the use of any chemicals or paint. This provides a safe and durable surface for fingerboarders to try out new tricks.
Creating new configurations with the fingerboard ramps adds a new layer of imagination and fun. Look for fingerboard ramps that come with multiple different parts that can be assembled in a number of ways. This enables you to create new fingerboarding environments to try out different tricks and challenge yourself to reach new heights.
Variety is key when it comes to fingerboard ramps. Check to see if there are other features on the ramps such as staircases, banisters and flat surfaces. This way, fingerboarders have a number of different surfaces to try their moves out on.
Some fingerboard ramps also come with the boards and other accessories like construction tools, stickers and extra wheels. Others just include the ramps themselves. Decide if you require additional items with the ramps or if you already have the boards you need.
The Fingerboard Ramp Buying Guide
- Easy assembly is key for fingerboard ramps, especially if they are for kids. Look for sets that are simple to put together or those that come with detailed visual instructions. This way, kids and adults can independently put together their fingerboard ramp sets without additional help or many tools.
- One issue that can occur with fingerboard ramp sets is that they slip and slide around on smooth surfaces. Some ramp sets come with a silicone mat, which is a great way to ensure the ramp structure stays in place while fingerboarders practice their moves.
- Some fingerboard ramps are multi-purpose and can be used for multiple finger toys, such as finger bikes and finger scooters, in addition to fingerboards. This is a fun way to expand the game’s horizons.
- There can be a lot of parts and accessories with fingerboarding, so it’s important to keep them all organized so they don’t get lost. Opt for a large, clear bin to keep the ramp pieces in, in addition to the silicone mat. You can use a smaller clear container for the fingerboards, wheels and board tools so they are easy to find.
- Many fingerboarding sets come with sheets of stickers. These stickers are often designed to be placed on specific areas of the ramps or structures. Some can also go on the fingerboards themselves, just like real skateboards.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide