Homestarry 80-Foot LED Outdoor Rope String Lights
Last updated date: April 5, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Outdoor Rope Lights and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Outdoor Rope Light you should buy.
Editor's Note April 5, 2021:
Checkout The Best Outdoor Rope Lights for a detailed review of all the top outdoor rope lights.
These outdoor rope lights offer a lot of décor flexibility because they can switch to 16 different colors at the touch of a button. They are ideal for both indoor and outdoor use. The remote provides easy control to colors and lighting modes.
In our analysis, the Homestarry Homestarry 80-Foot LED Outdoor Rope String Lights placed 1st when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
16 Colors Changing Plug-in Outdoor String Lights: 80 Ft 240 LEDs Outdoor plug-in string lights with 16 colors, use remote or wire switch to switch different color: Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Purple, White to match the special festivals you celebrate or just daily outdoor decor. Safety Plug-in Led Rope Lights String Lights: The UL certificated 12v low power adapter make sure the safety use. Perfectly used for indoor and outdoor such as Party, Wedding, Home, Patio, Christmas Trees. Excellent Flexibility and Tangle-free: Plug-in rope lights made of Silver wire coated in extra-thin waterproof film avoids it getting tangled or broken easily, flexibility is unaffected simultaneously. Feel free to twist the outdoor plug-in string lights into any shape you want, modeling your favorite artworks. Upgrade Remote+: Handy designed IR remote with 16 single colors (steady-on modes) and 4 lighting modes with multicolor. Easily control your outdoor plug-in string lights with it. Four speed levels used for 4 lighting modes, default 3rd speed. Timer once activated, string lights will automatically stay 6 hours on and 18 hours off. IP67 Waterproof String Lights: Clear soft plastic encases silver string lights strands to provide excellent waterproof protection. Perfect for outdoor use.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Outdoor Rope Lights
Outdoor rope lights are not just a functional accessory. They help create a magical atmosphere while lighting up your space. When choosing your outdoor rope lights, first consider how you want to use them. This will help you determine the best type of lights for your space. For example, do you want the rope lights for a temporary installation for a special event like a wedding, or are you thinking of installing a permanent installation around your deck? A rope light kit is ideal for temporary setups, while a spool is best for more permanent installations.
If you plan on installing your rope lights in a location where they will be shielded from moisture, you can opt for a 120 voltage. If your rope lights will be fully outside and run the risk of getting wet, then go with a low voltage such as 12 volts. This is the safest option.
Outdoor rope lights are available in different lengths. Be sure to measure your space to determine the length you require. Some outdoor rope light spools can be hooked together to extend their length, while others can actually be cut to the desired length you need. You can find outdoor rope lights in varying lengths such as 33 feet to 80 feet.
The Outdoor Rope Light Buying Guide
- The color of the outdoor rope lights helps to create the ambiance and atmosphere of your space. Warm colors like yellow are inviting and whimsical, while cool colors like blue and white create a more modern feel. You can also find outdoor rope lights that come in multiple colors in one spool. In addition, some rope lights have the option to change colors, which provides more flexibility for your décor.
- If you are stringing outdoor rope lights together to extend their length, be sure to read the instructions to see whether there is a maximum number of sets you can attach. Do not exceed this number as that can result in safety issues.
- Check to see how easy the outdoor rope lights are to install. Many options are plug and play, where all you have to do is plug the lights into an outlet and you’re ready to go. Some more complex options require hardwiring.
- For permanent installations, opt for outdoor rope lights which have a timer. That way, you set them to turn off at a specific time each day or after a certain number of hours to preserve energy.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide