HomeRight Dual Ignition Chemical-Free Grill Blow Torch
Last updated date: March 25, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Grill Blow Torches and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Grill Blow Torch you should buy.
Update as March 31, 2022:
Checkout The Best Grill Blow Torch for a detailed review of all the top grill blow torches.
In our analysis of 14 expert reviews, the HomeRight Dual Ignition Chemical-Free Grill Blow Torch placed 8th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The new Electro-Torch is the perfect grilling, camping, and RVing accessory. The Electro-Torch allows you to easily light your charcoal barbecue, wood burning fireplace, campfire or fire pit without using matches or starter fluids. The Electro-Torch has a dual ignition switch that allows you to have a roaring fire in as little as 2-3 minutes. The first position generates super-heated air to ignite the fire. The second position produces high-velocity air flow to fan the flames.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Grill Blow Torches
A grill blow torch is a useful and effective tool to have for both novice and experienced cooks. However, there are two kinds of devices that are often referred to as grill blow torches, both of which accomplish different types of tasks.
Sometimes referred to as a kitchen torch or cooking torch, this type of gadget is used for flame-roasting different types of foods. Most commonly, it is used for caramelizing the layer of sugar on a crème brûlée, but it can also be used for roasting vegetables and fruits and adding a lovely layer of char to the top of a steak. These kinds of torches provide an easy way to cook food with a direct flame and provide a unique flavor to the meal.
Another type of grill blow torch is designed specifically for lighting up a charcoal grill. It has a powerful flame so that it does not need any lighter fluid or starter. This way, you can avoid any kind of fuel smell near your food. This kind of torch is shaped differently than a cooking torch and has a long igniter area so that it can safely reach the charcoal in a grill.
The Grill Blow Torch Buying Guide
- Regardless of what kind of grill blow torch you are using, the most important element to keep in mind is safety. Whether you are a beginner cook or an expert chef, when working with a direct flame you have to always be cognizant of the danger.
- Always begin by reading the instructions of the grill blow torch carefully. Before you test it out, read about how to turn the torch on and off. Some grill blow torches will have a safety lock feature, so it’s important to understand how that works.
- Ensure that the area you’re working in is completely clear of any flammable items. This means that you should remove any paper, kitchen towels and food scraps. You don’t want to accidentally set anything else on fire while using your grill blow torch.
- Never place your hand anywhere near the flame as you can easily burn yourself. Always ignite the torch when it is facing away from your body.
- Before you ignite the torch, be sure to have a strong grip on the handle. You do not want to accidentally drop the torch once it has been ignited.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide