Homeries Solid Marble Bucket Wine Chiller
Last updated date: March 18, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Wine Chillers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Wine Chiller you should buy.
Update as March 20, 2022:
Checkout The Best Wine Chillers for a detailed review of all the top wine chillers.
This wine chiller has a traditional look. Made from 100% marble with a non-skid bottom, it is durable and can keep wine or other beverages cold for hours. It's also easy to use — simply place in the refrigerator or freezer for 15-20 minutes first.
In our analysis of 19 expert reviews, the Homeries Solid Marble Bucket Wine Chiller placed 3rd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
MARBLE WINE CHILLER: Made of 100% smooth, solid, and durable marble, this wine cooler will add a touch of elegance to any event! This wine chiller has been designed to hold most wine and champagne bottles, but feel free to use it for any other beverages just as a bottle of water or juice for those hot summer days! PORTABLE CHILLER: This marble wine chiller can easily be carried around for picnics or outdoor events. Enjoy a cool and refreshing beverage no matter where you are without having to carry around a massively inconvenient icebox! VERSATILE CONTAINER: This beverage cooler can be used in a variety of other ways such as a kitchen utensil holder, an office or school supplies holder, or even a flower vase! This way, the wine holder is constantly being used even when there isn’t a bottle around! ELEGANT DESIGN: This wine holder looks very stylish and modern no matter where you keep it. The classic design of the natural stone also adds a touch of nature to your home and easily fits in with any contemporary or modern décor.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Wine Chillers
You don’t need to be a wine aficionado to enjoy a glass or two now and then. Whether it’s a robust red or a crisp white, wine can take any meal to the next level. You can also enjoy a glass while hanging out with friends, watching a movie or enjoying a game on TV.
If you want to ensure your wine has the best flavor profile, it’s important to drink it at the right temperature. Some wines require chilling. If you don’t want to run to the refrigerator every time you need a top-up, consider getting a wine chiller.
Much more than a fancy ice bucket, a wine chiller is a vessel that is designed specifically to hold a bottle of wine. They are tall and cylindrical in shape to match the shape of the wine bottle. Wine chillers can be made from different materials such as steel or marble, and can keep a bottle cold for hours so that you don’t have to rush drinking it. The wine chiller doesn’t require any ice or cooling ingredient. Simply place a chilled bottle inside the vessel, and it will maintain its temperature for hours.
If you don’t like the look of a vessel holding a bottle of wine or don’t have the room to store it, you can try the rod style of wine chiller. This is a thin, stainless steel rod that goes inside the wine bottle to keep it cold. You pre-chill the rod in the freezer for an hour until the gel inside is frozen. Once placed inside the wine bottle, it keeps the liquid cool for several hours. Since the rod takes up less space than the vessel, it is easy to transport and store.
The Wine Chiller Buying Guide
- Not sure which style of wine chiller is right for you? Consider how much storage space you have first, as this can be a deciding factor. Keep in mind that vessel-style wine chillers can be multipurpose,; you can use them to show off utensils or other accessories when you’re not using them as a wine chiller. Rod-style wine chillers are not as versatile, but they take up a lot less storage room.
- How long does it take you and your friends to finish a bottle of wine? If you’re having it with a nice dinner and conversation, it may be a few hours. When buying a wine chiller, check if it will keep your drink cool as long as you need it to. Most wine chillers work effectively for about two hours if a bottle is prechilled. If you need the wine cold for longer than that, you should use the fridge.
- Cleaning wine chillers is simple. Regardless of style, you can wash them in the sink using dish soap and water. Just be sure to let them air-dry completely before putting them away. If you are using a vessel-style wine chiller for another purpose, be sure to wash it before you use it for wine.
- Some wine chillers are sold alone, while others come as part of sets that include wine bottle openers or other tools. These handy sets can be cost-effective and great for gift-giving.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide