Homemory Realistic Battery Operated LED Tea Lights, 12-Pack
Last updated date: March 1, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Battery Operated Candles and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Battery Operated Candle you should buy.
Editor's Note February 26, 2021:
Checkout The Best Battery-Operated Candles for a detailed review of all the top battery operated candles.
Featuring a flickering bulb and realistic holders, these 12 tea lights work great for celebrations. These candles stand out from the traditional tea lights that have just a basic plastic base.
In our analysis of 9 expert reviews, the Homemory Homemory Realistic Battery Operated LED Tea Lights, 12-Pack placed 3rd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Cool and romantic: the flickering bulb flameless LED Tea Lights are ideal for decorations, It can be used as mood lights night lights with votive holders or other holders like glass cups. You can put the battery tealight on table or other places in restaurants, home and garden wedding, party, festival decorations. Easy to use: on/off switch for easy & convenient operation. The electronic tea light comes with batteries which have 100+ hours of light-time and can be replaced easily via the tab at the bottom. Safe for kids, pets, seniors: these LED tea lights can be used without having to worry of flame, no fire hazards or burning risks, safe for families with pet(s) or young child(ren). High quality: each LED tea light candle is thoroughly and rigorously tested, make sure they can work out of the box. Certified safe: these candle lights have pass CE certification.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Battery Operated Candles
Whether you like using candles to give your home a pleasant atmosphere or you want them on hand for emergencies, going with flameless candles powered by batteries can offer some unique advantages over traditional candles. These reusable candles don’t come with the risk of causing a fire and they’ll work anywhere. You’ll also find battery-operated candles in a variety of styles and sizes to fit your needs.
Small tea light candles give off a soft glow and work great for craft projects, outdoor lanterns and party decorations. They often come in solid colors without decorations, but you can find colored tea light candles for holidays like Halloween.
Larger candles can provide a brighter light and they come in both basic and ornate styles. Some battery-operated candles have a realistic wax-like appearance and come in various shapes and designs, while others resemble simple candlesticks or votives. These candles can give your house a cozy ambiance and they work well for a romantic dinner, too.
When shopping for battery-operated candles, be aware that you have options beyond the traditional yellow light. You can find candles that give off a fun color like blue or pink, and there are even candles that change color on a gradual rotation. You can find battery-powered candles that come with a remote control so that you can quickly change the color or power the candle on or off.
When it comes to special features, know that you can find many battery-operated candles that flicker like the real thing. You can even find scented candles with real wax.
The Battery Operated Candle Buying Guide
- Before you buy battery-powered candles, check which kinds of batteries they use and whether you can replace them so that you buy the right option for your needs. Tea light candles usually use button-cell batteries that you might find harder to locate than the AA or AAA batteries typically required for larger candles.
- If you’re buying candles to use regularly, consider rechargeable candles to save some money on batteries. Some outdoor candles use solar technologies to recharge when the sun is out, so they can shine at night. Other candles have a cable to recharge the battery inside, or you can simply use regular rechargeable batteries.
- You can find battery-powered candles with a convenient timer so that they’ll only power on during certain times of the day. You might also want to look for candles with sensors that trigger the candle on when they detect darkness.
- Avoid placing your battery-powered candles around water unless they’re waterproof or made for outdoor use, as the water can damage the electronics and cause the candles to malfunction. Some manufacturers make the candles water-resistant in case of accidental splashes, but check the instructions that came with your product.
- If you notice that your candle starts flashing erratically, that likely means it’s time to recharge or replace the battery.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide