Homely Wall Mount Clamp & Hook Broom Holder, 2-Piece
Last updated date: November 5, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Broom Holders and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Broom Holder you should buy.
Update as August 27, 2021:
Checkout The Best Broom Holder for a detailed review of all the top broom holders.
In our analysis, the Homely Homely Wall Mount Clamp & Hook Broom Holder, 2-Piece placed 12th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
STUCK AT HOME? TIME TO ORGANIZE! - Tired of opening up your closet to find a mountain of tools and utilities falling in every conceivable direction? Our broom & mop holder makes sure everything stays in place while freeing up significant space. You'll never have a problem finding anything again. THE EASIEST INSTALLATION YOU'LL EVER HAVE - Our wall mount adheres to Building Code making sure you get a robust setup with our 16-inch wall stud installation, and 4 mounting hole features. This allows an extremely sturdy installation that can easily be mounted inside or out-side wall making it ideal for closets, garages, gardening sheds, etc. Pick any installation method be-tween wall studs, drywall anchors or the adhesive tape and be sure to use all 4 holes for extra strength! A DURABLE SOLUTION FOR YOUR ENTIRE COLLECTION - You need a secure broom holder for everything you own, not one that can barely hold up your swifter. Our high-quality SUS304 stainless steel holders effortlessly carry all your tools including heavyweight contenders like shovels & rakes. The sturdy material doesn't falter in rain or snow. SAY NO TO SLIDING BROOMS - Your broom holder should stop messiness, not create new problems. With our premium grade, no-slide rubber broom holder you can have peace of mind knowing what you organize stays in place. With our seal of approval, you have a no-slide guar-antee! YOU GET ORGANIZED, OR WE GIVE YOU BACK EVERY PENNY - We made this product for those who want to go the extra mile & love having everything in one place. If you're not 200% satisfied with our trusty broom holder, we'll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Broom Holders
Brooms and mops are essential to keeping your living spaces clean. But when you aren’t cleaning your floors, you’ll need a place to store them. You can tuck them away in a closet or pantry, but if your mop heads touch the floor, you could cause damage over time, particularly if you put them away wet.
Many households choose to store their floor-cleaning products in a garage or basement, but the same issues with having mop heads on the floor persist. Wherever you store your brooms and mops, having a way to attach them to the wall is the perfect solution. Not only will you keep your items elevated above the floor, but you’ll also have everything neatly tucked away, saving floor space.
If you’re looking for broom storage, though, it’s important to pay close attention to weight capacity. Even damp mops can weigh down a broom holder. You can find broom storage with a capacity as high as 50 pounds, but check the capacity of each storage slot to make sure it can handle the weight of individual items. You’ll also need to check the diameter of each slot to ensure it will hold the handles of your floor-cleaning implements.
The Broom Holder Buying Guide
- Many broom holders combine slots with hooks to let you store both your brooms and mops, as well as items like dustpans.
- The effectiveness of a broom holder rests not only with how well it grips your handles, but also how easy it is to remove them. Check the mechanism that grips the handle. You should be able to dislodge it by just lifting it.
- Installation can vary in difficulty. If you choose a broom holder that requires hardware to install, check that it’s included in the packaging or make sure you have it on hand when you’re ready to set it up. Also make sure your storage option includes step-by-step installation instructions.
- If you just need a place to store one or two floor-cleaning tools, look into a single hook that hangs on the wall. You can find hooks with strips that leave no mark on the wall when it’s removed. This can be a good option if you’re renting your property and can’t put holes in the walls.
- Choose a place to store your brooms and mops that’s both easy to access and out of the way. You’ll want to be able to easily get to them when it’s time to clean, but you also won’t want them to become an eyesore when you aren’t using them.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide