Homelike Moment Quilted All-Season Lightweight Duvet
Last updated date: May 25, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Lightweight Duvets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Lightweight Duvet you should buy.
Update as May 25, 2021:
Checkout The Best Lightweight Duvet for a detailed review of all the top lightweight duvets.
If you want a lightweight, reversible duvet that offers bold color choices such as red, purple or green, this is a good choice. Benefits include softness, hypoallergenic properties and eco-friendly materials. Four corner tabs help anchor it to a cover, but you can also use it alone.
In our analysis, the Homelike Moment Homelike Moment Quilted All-Season Lightweight Duvet placed 3rd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
ONE COMFORTER, TWO MOOD. The reversible comforter queen can be reversed depending on your bed sheets and your mood. There are 4 colors available, dark gray and light grey, navy blue and light blue, chocolate brown and beige, white square embossed. The summer comforter full with 4 corner tabs to anchor duvet cover, so the bed comforter full can be used as down alternative duvet insert or as a stand alone comforter. LIGHTWEIGHT FOR ALL-SEASON. The all season comforter queen can be used all the year round. The Lightweight comforter queen is light enough for summer when the night cool off and heavy enough for winter without feeling tied down into the bed. The all-season comforter full is an ideal gift choice for your family and friends on Father's Day, Mother's Day, Birthday, Christmas, New Year, Housewarming or Back to School. SAFE & COMFORTABLE. The white queen comforter is OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certificated, which is tested for harmful substances. This ensure our microfiber comforter queen meet the human-ecological requirements of the STANDARD 100 by OEKO TEX. The fabric of full white comforter is quite soft, breathable and 100% hypoallergenic. The filling of the quilted comforter full is whole piece microfiber filling, no clumping. EASY CARE & GREAT VALUE. The white comforter queen can be machine washable and dryable, very easy to care and save money. The white comforter full size with good workmanship, definitely worth every penny you spent. There are 3 sizes available, tiwn comforters 64x88 inch, full queen comforter 88x88 inch, king comforter 104x88 inch. SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. We are confident you will love our queen lightweight comforter. If your sleeping experience with the thin down-alternative comforter full isn’t absolutely exceptional, simply contact us for return.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Lightweight Duvets
During warm nights, you may get too hot under a heavy comforter. And you may prefer an alternative to your bedspread that can be regularly switched out with different designs. A lightweight duvet can both help keep you comfortable and add a stylish, versatile touch to your sleeping space.
While many duvets have a large amount of filling to keep sleepers warm on cold nights, lightweight duvets trap less heat. So, they can work well for milder nights.
As you shop for a lightweight duvet, you’ll find that many options have an outer covering that features cooling properties so that the duvet feels more breathable. The covers often come in microfiber or cotton, since heavier materials like wool lead to more warmth and give the duvet more weight. A bamboo duvet especially can offer softness, breathability and comfort.
The outer covering of a duvet will often have a quilted pattern resembling a checkerboard in order to distribute the filling evenly. However, you can also find duvets with parallel seams, gussets or even a baffle box style. Keep in mind you’ll need a separate cover with your duvet, which will allow you variety in terms of colors and designs.
The amount of filling inside the duvet will help determine how lightweight it is. While manufacturers often advertise the weights of their products, you can consider that lightweight duvets can start with a filling of 150 grams per square meter, while duvets with a weight of at least 450 grams per square meter indicate a winter weight.
You may also see a thermal overall grade number, or tog, which tells you how well the duvet insulates and keeps you warm. Lightweight duvets may have a grade between 3 and 4.5 tog. The higher the tog measurement, the warmer the duvet.
You’ll want to be sure to choose a lightweight duvet that fits your bed properly. You can often go along with your mattress size, so you could buy a queen-sized duvet for a queen-sized mattress. However, be aware that taller mattresses can mean that you’ll need to buy a duvet that’s a size larger.
The Lightweight Duvet Buying Guide
- To protect your duvet, opt for a quality duvet cover of the same size. You’ll find duvet covers of different materials and levels of quality, so you’ll want to research options. Find one that’s comfortable and doesn’t add too much bulk to your lightweight duvet.
- Just as when you’re shopping for a comforter or sheets, you’ll find that lightweight duvets can come in different thread counts. For softness, look for a duvet with a thread count of at least 200. Keep in mind that higher numbers usually indicate more softness, but the quality of the brand can also matter.
- If you have issues with allergies or sensitivities, look for a lightweight duvet labeled as hypoallergenic. Such duvets come in a material that helps resist dust and other irritants, and some products even have a special treatment that strengthens the effect.
- While a duvet cover can help keep your duvet clean, you’ll eventually need to wash it, and your product’s label will explain the care instructions. Some manufacturers recommend that you get the duvet professionally cleaned, while others will explain how to do it yourself in a washer and dryer. Since these items can be bulky, you might find that your washer and dryer are too small for the job. If you do wash the duvet at home, consider air-drying it.
- To keep your lightweight duvet fluffy and not flat, it helps to shake it out so the filling gets distributed properly.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide