HOMEKOKO Moveable Hooks Tall & Low Shoe Storage Hall Tree
Last updated date: April 29, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as May 19, 2022:
Checkout The Best Hall Trees for a detailed review of all the top .
In our analysis of 8 expert reviews, the HOMEKOKO Moveable Hooks Tall & Low Shoe Storage Hall Tree placed 6th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Industrial-Design 3-in-1 Hall Tree. Forget The Rest. This industrial-style coat rack combines 3 major functions: It offers numerous hooks for hanging jackets or bags, a shoe rack with two mesh shelves for storage and a seat for sitting. The top of the shoe bench board with a load capacity of 330 lbs can be used to store handbags or storage boxes.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Hall trees are helpful when you need extra storage space in a hallway, laundry room, foyer, closet or bedroom. They function as extra closets and can have built-in shelves behind doors, shoe racks, hooks, hanging rods for coats and baskets to stash things like dog leashes, hats and mittens. Some look like solid furniture, while others have more practical appearances. If you plan to keep it out in view, you might want to invest more money for a more decorative piece.
You can find hall trees made from solid wood and engineered wood, and many have sturdy metal frames while others have solid backs. Many are made with MDF (medium-density fiberboard) and particleboard. MDF is very durable and performs just as well as natural wood. Bamboo is a solid wood that is also on the less costly side. Some styles have seats built into them, which are great if you want to sit down and remove your shoes or boots. These benches take up space to store the shoes unless you prefer to use them for that purpose.
You should make sure that you measure your space before ordering a hall tree to see if it will fit, and also check to see how much it weighs. You shouldn’t have a hard time finding narrow ones if you have limited space. The larger ones can be pretty heavy, so you might need some help to move them. Most require assembly as well; if you want to mount it to a wall, make sure that it includes the hardware.
The Buying Guide
- Some product descriptions show measurements that aren’t in the same order; you might see ones that are height, length and width (H, L, W) and others that are L, W, H and so forth; others don’t specify this. If you’re not sure, reach out to the seller.
- Hall trees that have solid backs look more like real furniture, but you won’t be able to hang up as many things on them.
- If you choose a free-standing hall tree, make sure it has a weighted base because heavy coats can cause lightweight ones to topple over.
- Hall tree benches should have their weight capacities posted on the product descriptions.
- The farmhouse style is trending, and there are plenty of hall tree options that have this appealing look.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide