HOMEIDEAS Brushed Microfiber Sheet Set, 4-Piece
Last updated date: March 11, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Microfiber Sheet Sets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Microfiber Sheet Set you should buy.
Update as March 11, 2021:
Checkout The Best Microfiber Sheet Set for a detailed review of all the top microfiber sheet sets.
If you have a thick mattress, you'll want to go with this microfiber sheet set. It comes with deep pockets that provide a firm grip and is made from a fabric that resists wrinkles, stains and fading. The microfiber fabric is also woven tightly for extra strength and durability.
In our analysis, the HOMEIDEAS HOMEIDEAS Brushed Microfiber Sheet Set, 4-Piece placed 5th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Microfiber - PIONEERING BRUSHED TECHNOLOGY: Unlike others common brushed technology, HOMEIDEAS Original Water Brushed technology makes 1800 Bedding sheets SUPER SOFT - Fine Workmanship & Smooth feeling makes you dreams sweet night and wake up full of energy. These luxuries sheets stay fresh, cool, breathable during hot nights - enhance the quality of sleeping of you and your family and ready for a new day. PREMIUM FABRIC & TOP QUALITY CONSTRUCTION : Made of highest quality DOUBLE BRUSHED MICROFIBER, HOMEIDEAS sheets are softer and more breathable than Egyptian Cotton which is more expensive. 100% microfiber fabrics are woven tightly, providing extra strength and durability. This fabric has desirable properties such as stain resistance, breathing ability, wrinkle resistance. DEEP POCKETS PERFECTLY FIT YOUR BED EVERYTIME : Queen Size Luxury 4 Piece Bed Sheets Set - 1 Flat sheet (90"x102"), 1 Fitted sheet (60"x80"*15"), 2 Pillowcases (20.5"x31" ). Deep pocket fitted sheet with elastic all around to ensure sheets stays on bed tightly. Fits mattresses up to 15". MADE in OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 FACTORY : Our bed sheet sets are tested thoroughly to ensure the utmost safety and comfort. Every inch of our fabric meets top performance standards for pilling, shrinkage, color fastness and strength. Before packaging, we inspect each piece individually to ensure it is flawless. Don't select cheap imitation, CHOOSE US! NO RISK PURCHASE 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE : We can ensure all the reviews on product page are honest and reliable. If you think this bed sheet set is not for you, just email us to receive full refund, absolutely NO QUESTIONS ASKED. You will be amazed at the customer service! ORDER NOW and consider buying an extra set for your loved ones. Makes the perfect gift for any occasion
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Microfiber Sheet Sets
Based on an average lifespan of 79 years, a person spends a total of 33 of those years in bed. That number is a bit shocking, but it also shows consumers how important it is to pick out high-quality bedding. If you’re in the market for a sheet set, you’ll want one that’s comfortable and designed to last.
Microfiber sheet sets are an excellent choice, as they tend to be more durable and easier to care for. As you browse the available microfiber sheet sets on the market, you’ll want to keep an eye out for the following features.
Look for a microfiber sheet set that not only matches your mattress size, but also the thickness of your mattress. Since most typical mattresses come in around 12 inches in thickness, a mattress with a thickness of 14 to 16 inches will need a sheet set that is labeled as having deep pockets.
Check that the fitted sheet included with your microfiber sheet set has elastic that goes all the way around the edges of the sheet. Sheets that only have elastic on the four corners don’t provide a firm enough grip, especially for sleepers who tend to toss and turn throughout the night.
Consider going with a microfiber sheet set that is easy to care for. A set that resists wrinkles means you won’t have to spend any extra time ironing the sheets to get a crisp clean look. Sets that resist stains and fading also keep the sheets looking like new for much longer.
Review the microfiber sheet set’s available colors and patterns. You want to make sure you can get the sheets in a style that matches your existing room theme, as well as your current outer bedding.
The Microfiber Sheet Set Buying Guide
- To extend the life of your microfiber sheet set, you’ll need to make sure you follow all of the instructions on the sheet’s product care label. Some sets require sheets to be machine washed in cold water, while others say to use warm water. You can either hang the sheets up on a clothesline to dry naturally or set them in a dryer on the tumble dry low setting. Make sure that you only have half a load in your dryer, otherwise, your sheets will twist up and come out wet in the middle.
- Never use bleach when washing your microfiber sheet sets. If you’re concerned about the color running, you can toss a color catcher sheet in the washing machine along with your sheets.
- Never store microfiber sheet sets in a plastic bag, as they are prone to mildew growth. Instead, store sets that you’re not currently using on a shelf that receives proper airflow.
- Sleepers who tend to toss and turn can sometimes cause the fitted sheet covering their mattress to come undone. If you fall into this category, you can purchase a set of adjustable fasteners to hold the sheets in place.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide