HOMEIDEAS Absorbing Chenille Red Bathroom Rug Set, 3-Piece
Last updated date: October 26, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Red Bathroom Rug Sets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Red Bathroom Rug Set you should buy.
Update as October 22, 2021:
Checkout The Best Red Bathroom Rug Set for a detailed review of all the top red bathroom rug sets.
This set of bathroom rugs includes a bath rug, sink rug and U-shaped toilet rug. These rugs feature the plush comfort of great carpeting. The nonslip bottom features high-quality PVC to ensure it lasts.
In our analysis, the HOMEIDEAS HOMEIDEAS Absorbing Chenille Red Bathroom Rug Set, 3-Piece placed 1st when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
PERFECT 3 Pieces Bathroom Rugs: Include 1 Small Bath Rug 17"x24", 1 U-Shape Contoured Rug 20"x24", 1 Large Bath Rug 20"x32". Unique fiber-locking technique, say goodbye to horrible fiber-dropping! Thicker and better constructed than most other rugs. Suitable for hotel, sauna, shower, gym for bathroom, bedroom, dining room, living room, and so on. NON-SLIP BATH RUGS - PVC BOTTOM: Non-slip bottom is made of high-quality PVC material. This anti-skid backing has practically slip resistance on the tile floor surface, that it won’t slip or slide to keep you more safe and cozy. Unlike other rugs where the rubber backing tends to wear and peel off after several washes. The rugs are much stronger and durable for long-lasting use. ULTRA SOFT: These upgraded luxurious shag rugs can soak up the water and keep your floor dry like a gaint sponge, made of plenty of shaggy microfibers, each fiber about 1 inch and more compact and thick to arrange together, the rug set soft enough like sinking into a deep shag pile while you step on it. HIGH WATER ABSORBENCY: High-pile, thick Chenille fabric helps save your floors from dripping water while you're stepping out of the bath, Jacuzzi, shower, or getting ready by the sink. Moisture is trapped in the bathroom mat's deep pile, allowing the rug to dry quickly and cleanly. Place rug on CLEAN DRY SMOOTH FLOOR only. Water under the rug can cause it to slip. Keep bottom of rug dry. MACHINE WASHABLE: Wash on cold with mild detergent. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed, hang to dry, or air dry flat. Do not Bleach or Dry Clean. After 10 times machine wash tests, our bathroom rugs still look as good as the new ones. No worry about it getting the fibers off, it's really easy to handle and care for. Very durable material, the color will stay nice and vibrant for years to come no matter how many times they’ll be washed and dried.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Red Bathroom Rug Sets
Nobody likes the jarring feeling of stepping out of a hot shower or bath onto a cold, hard tile floor.
That’s where a good bathroom rug quickly pays for itself. With a carpeted top and an anti-slip rubber backing, it capably captures the water dripping off your body while also holding firm on the floor while you reach for your towel and robe. Best of all, the right bathroom rug will be soft beneath your feet as you step out onto it, creating a barrier between the bottom of your foot and the hard surface of your floor.
But you don’t just need a rug for your shower and bathtub. You can also buy U-shaped rugs that go around the base of your toilet to cover the flooring there. This provides a soft, comfortable surface for your feet while you’re going to the bathroom. Some bathroom rug sets even include a rug to go in front of the sink and a cover for the toilet seat lid to match the rest of the set.
Obviously, you’ll want each piece of your bathroom rug set to match the rest of the set, but there’s also the question of whether the pieces should match your bathroom décor. Sometimes a bright rug in a different color than the rest of the bathroom can make a big statement.
If you’re looking for a red bathroom rug set, for example, don’t assume the rest of your décor has to be red. You could be pulling out a small element in the patterns of your shower curtain or flooring, or simply making a neutral-toned bathroom pop.
The Red Bathroom Rug Set Buying Guide
- Even though many rugs are built with anti-slip bottoms, it’s best to put the rug in place when the floor is totally dry. This will give the rubber the friction it needs to grip the floor when you step on it.
- Your red bathroom rug set might actually come with two rectangular rugs, one being larger than the other. The larger rug is designed to rest on the floor in front of your bathtub, while the smaller rug should go in front of the sink.
- Although washing your bathroom rugs is important, laundering too frequently can damage the rubber backing and dislodge some of the fibers. For best results, machine wash your rugs on cold and lay them flat to dry. Avoid heat when washing or drying your rugs.
- If you have a smaller bathroom, you may want to go with a set of only one or two rugs. You’ll probably just need one in front of the shower or bathtub and one around the toilet. This should give you the comfort you need without overcrowding your limited floorspace.
- For red bathroom rug sets that have a toilet lid cover, keep in mind that those lids aren’t all the same size. Some are rounded and others are more elongated. Make sure you know the type of toilet seat you have before you buy one with a lid cover.
- All rugs can have a tendency to shed fibers over time. This takes away from the plushness you enjoy so much at the beginning. With a higher quality rug, extra pains are taken to lock those fibers in so that they stay in place as long as possible.
- Not all rugs are created equal when it comes to comfort. Some are designed with longer fibers attached more closely together to create a more comfortable, cushy surface to stand on.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide