HoMedics LED Professional Foot Spa
Last updated date: January 12, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Foot Spas and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Foot Spa you should buy.
Update as February 11, 2022:
Checkout Kick Back And Relax With The Best Foot Spa for a detailed review of all the top foot spas.
Start with cold water; this foot spa has heat boost power to make any water warm and soothing. Designed with four pressure-node rollers, you can knead the pain out of your aching feet. In addition, the vibration function relaxes exhausted muscles.
In our analysis of 188 expert reviews, the HoMedics LED Professional Foot Spa placed 6th when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Since our beginnings in 1987, HoMedics has created, innovated and refined a remarkable line of personal wellness products to become the recognized #1 Brand in Massage. Our brand is about creating a healthy home environment that helps you relax your body, de-stress, and simplify your life. We are proud to be a leading innovator in massage technology today. Get an at-home spa-quality foot pedicure with the HoMedics Foot Salon Pro with Heat Boost Power. We combined the therapeutic benefits of a heated foot massage, deep-kneading Shiatsu, hydrotherapy, and made this convenient refreshing foot spa. Refresh your tired, sore feet after a hard day at work, or an exhausting gym workout. HoMedics designed this foot spa to deliver effervescent bubbles that soothe tight muscles and overworked feet. Combine the bubbles with a relaxing vibration massage for a deep sense of pain relief. The 4 pressure node rollers provide a kneading massage to relax and revitalize your feet. The Foot Salon Pro includes a pedicure center with four attachments to soften and pamper your feet in the comfort of your own home. Depending on your foot care needs, exfoliate your feet with the rough pumice stone, smooth pumice stone, cleansing brush, or the massage roller. Store your pedicure attachments in the built-in storage compartment on the front of the spa. Soak your tired feet in this deep foot tub. It is designed with a convenient splash guard to help to prevent splashing and spills, especially while you move the footbath. The control buttons are located on the back of the basin. Easily press these buttons with your toes. You don’t even have to bend forward! The Footbath features Heat Boost Power. This power will heat your water to 98°F in mere minutes. Its technology will maintain this ideal heat throughout your entire spa-experience. Do not place or store appliance where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink. To Clean: Unplug the unit and allow it to cool before cleaning. Clean only with a soft, damp cloth and mild cleansing agent. After cleaning, wipe surfaces with a dry cloth. Never use strong abrasives, detergents or cleansing agents.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Foot Spas
A foot spa might seem like a luxurious indulgence, but it can actually be a thoughtful, soothing gift for yourself or someone you care about. Foot spas allow you to soak, heat and massage your feet, which offers numerous benefits to not only the comfort of your tootsies but also your overall wellbeing.
Most foot spas provide some form of massage and reflexology. Using a foot spa will undoubtedly uplift your mood. And of course, it feels amazing to boot.
If you are on your feet all day, a warm, bubble foot soak is an amazing way to relax and rejuvenate tired, aching, swollen feet and ankles.
Resting your feet in a heated spa shortly before bedtime could help you fall asleep more quickly and enjoy an improved night’s rest.
Many foot spas also offer infrared technology, which is another health-boosting feature. Infrared therapy is used in many applications and provides numerous benefits.
Foot spas are a safe, natural, non-invasive, painless way to treat yourself.
The Foot Spa Buying Guide
- Be sure to choose a foot spa that is easy to clean and maintain. You should empty and dry the tub after every use, as leaving water or moisture in the spa could lead to mold, bacteria or other hazardous issues. Cleaning the spa with mild soap such as dish soap and warm water after each use is advised. You might wish to follow up with disinfectant as well, particularly if you share the foot spa with family members.
- Consider where you will store and use your foot spa. Make sure that it is portable, especially if you plan to fill it in one room and carry or roll it to another. The size should be roomy enough for you to spread out your toes and relax, but not so massive that it is difficult for you to fill, move or put away when you’re finished.
- A heating option might seem like an added luxury, but don’t skimp on this feature. Even if you pour nice, warm water into the foot spa, it could become uncomfortably tepid while you soak your feet. You will come to appreciate a foot spa that heats and maintains a balmy temperature throughout your treatment.
- Some spas include a bubbling feature. The oxygenated water not only provides even more soothing enjoyment, but the bubbles can also help improve your body’s circulation and might even boost your metabolism.
- Nubby rollers or raised, textured areas in a foot spa can make for an amazing DIY foot massage experience. However, if your tootsies are particularly ticklish or sensitive, it might prove to be too much. If you’re not sure, consider a foot spa that has removable massage attachments just in case.
- Consider foot spas with other optional attachments if they would be useful to you. For instance, the Ivation Foot Spa Massager includes four accessories, such as a pumice stone and a brush attachment. If you are a fan of at-home pedicure treatments, these extras could make this the ideal choice for you.
- After enjoying a calming evening soak, pat your feet dry (don’t forget to dry between your toes!) and follow up with lotion. Slip into a pair of soft socks and go to bed to enjoy softer feet in the morning.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide