HOMECHO Industrial Wood & Metal Coffee Table, 43-Inch
Last updated date: November 10, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Coffee Tables and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Coffee Table you should buy.
Update as December 31, 2021:
Checkout The Best Coffee Table for a detailed review of all the top coffee tables.
In our analysis of 59 expert reviews, the HOMECHO Industrial Wood & Metal Coffee Table, 43-Inch placed 10th when we looked at the top 17 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
MORDERN & UNIQUE DESIGN. With the sleek lines and simple silhouettes, this industrial coffee table provides smooth wooden surface for working, storage, and display, which can fit well with any furniture style in any living room as a basic home decor, making your home/office space modern and stylish. SPACE SAVING. The roomy tabletop(43.3” x 23.6”) of this large cocktail table is ideal for displaying your belongings, providing plenty space to put stuff like vase and tea set on it; The open shelf designed to store your often-used items like magazines, game consoles, remotes and so on; Two drawers make it more convenient to reach your daily necessities, keeping your room tidy and neat, away from clutter. PREMIUM MATERIAL. This sofa coffee table is made of high-qualified particle board, also with the metal construction, quite durable for long time using at home; The wood grain looking surface is safe and waterproof; Besides, the clean-lined metal frame and the handles of drawers are both crafted with matte black finish that can offer better skid resistance and texture touch. MULTIPLE USES. Apart from putting it besides your sofa or other seating area as a center table to keep your essentials coming in handy, also it can be used as a TV stand to place your electronics or collections. You could place it in living room, bedroom, family room, den, or study as an end table, cocktail table, office table. EASY ASSEMBLY. With simple but super solid design, this living room table has stable construction. With all needed instruction and hardware, it’ s easy to finish the table up, helping you save much time and energy.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Coffee Tables
Coffee is not only one of the most widely consumed beverages in America but in the entire world! Whether you find yourself drinking coffee or not, you’ll still benefit from the addition of a coffee table in your living room. It’s a great place to set down your glass of water, ice tea or morning smoothie.
As you shop for the best coffee table, construction is going to be very important. You need the table to be sturdy and long-lasting. Look for a table that uses high-grade solid wood and steel for extra durability. Solid steel angled legs and cross-bracing are also a plus, as they provide an added layer of stability in addition to contributing to the attractive design.
Once you know the coffee table is sturdy, consider how much weight you need it to hold. Any model is fine if you simply plan on laying down a few magazines, a cup of hot chocolate or a snack plate, but you’ll want the table to hold up under the weight of an art piece or a small child who is learning how to climb. The VASAGLE Industrial Coffee Table is a good choice, as the shelf holds 88 pounds and the tabletop 264 pounds!
Check underneath the legs of the coffee table to make sure they won’t damage your flooring. For example, the Sauder North Avenue Coffee Table comes with legs that have non-slip plastic contacts. They won’t scratch hardwood flooring no matter how much pressure you put on the table, or how often you move the table around.
Of course, the style of the coffee table is key, as you want a piece that matches your personality. You’ll find everything from coffee tables that give a vintage vibe to tables that have an industrial look. You can always go for a sleek modern design as well. If you’re in the market for more than just a coffee table, keep in mind that some brands sell complementary furniture pieces, so you may be able to buy an entire set to dress up your living room.
The Coffee Table Buying Guide
- There are coffee tables that are heavy and hard to put together. If you’re opting for one of those models, make sure you recruit a friend to help.
- Check to make sure that all the tools you need to assemble the coffee table are included in the package. If not, look for the required tools to see if you have them. Most of the time all you need is a screwdriver and a hammer.
- Keep in mind that pieces with a rough finish are harder to clean.
- Some coffee table models have edges that may be too sharp. This can be dangerous if you have younger children at home. You can opt for a different model or install corner protectors.
- Know the terms of your purchase. If the company offers a warranty, find out the length of the warranty and what the warranty covers. Should the company have a satisfaction guarantee, you may want to find out if this means they will replace a defective model or refund your purchase price.
- Design and size play a vital role in the pricing of coffee tables. The Sauder North Avenue Coffee Table is simple and on the smaller side, so it has a low price tag. You’ll find the VASAGLE Industrial Coffee Table is a bit bigger and has some added style that lands it in the middle of the price range.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide